Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 08:03:23
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Boston. Started by: Vito_Andolini on Apr 15, '13 21:07

I would Just like to say I hope Nobody Within Our shores Has been directly Affected by the tragic events in Boston Today. My thoughts go to out to anybody who might be! <3 

Report Post Tip

Well, we know who's responsible:

http://i.imm.io/130KN.jpeg

Praying for Boston nonetheless.

Report Post Tip

My heart goes out to all those affected by this tragedy.  

Report Post Tip

to be honest i go to college in boston not far from where it happened...the fact that there was no classes today is a blessing in disguise

Report Post Tip

Living in the Boston Area, it hit home. This was a tragedy. Many lost limbs, some died. I don't know what's wrong with this world. I saw some things, I wish no one would ever have to see.

Even with this, Boston holds strong. Nothing will tear us apart. I Love Boston.

Report Post Tip

A series of bombs in Iraq killed 42 and injured 257 on Monday. 16 killed in Syria, includng children. Y'all praying for them too or nah?

Report Post Tip

There is no need to be so assertive and deliberately try to start confrontation!. Trying to ignore the significance of this tragic event is idiotic this post is not designed to cause any debates or arguments so please don't try and start any! That is all I will say in response to that Luger

Report Post Tip

Not sure what your intentions in this thread are Lugar, but yes. I will pray for them. But let me ask you. What does that have to do with the current thread?

Report Post Tip
The world is a depressing place.
Report Post Tip

Just people claiming to be enlightened about the 'sorry' plight of the human race, Creep. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Report Post Tip

Yea.

I don't know what would possess someone to create a bomb with materials like BB's, Ball Bearings, Glass, Nails inside of it. I don't know why someone would like to hurt these people.

Fortunately, I was able to escape unharmed mostly. However, one of my friends sister wasn't so fortunate.

Sad day in the city of Boston. However, we remain Boston Strong.

Report Post Tip

Creep,

I'm sorry about your sister's friend. As a fellow New Englander, I am really saddened about all of this. I am just glad none of friends in the area were hurt.

Boston is a strong city, full of culture and if any community can come out of this stronger, it is Boston. Hang in there.

Report Post Tip
My thoughts and sympathies as well Creep. A horrible tragedy for all involved.
Report Post Tip
Thank you guys... We are staying strong through the tough times..
Report Post Tip
For those that didnt see it, Boston shows we are strong and united by singing the national anthem over the guy who was supposed to sing at the bruins game..

Rene Rancort is the guy who's sings and he started then let the crowd sing the rest and they did a great job.. It shows unity and that we will not let anyone terrorize us...

I love Boston. Please pray for Krystle Campbell, Martin Richard, and Lingzi Lu and their families..
Report Post Tip

I think such a thing that has happend is a sickening atrocity and hope whoever is caught, this is something that can and has happend at multiple spots and can only be looked at as sickening and tragic.  Watching today an incident in texas viewed as a crime scene only worries me further about the future of humanity.

Report Post Tip

Sorry for the late reply, forgot to watch the thread. I just think we all should take consideration about everyone else around the world too! Then again I am just one man with a voice when I say this, society is backwards. I'm not picking a debate fore' this is truly a tragedy. 

Report Post Tip
Current Status:

Suspects 1-2 robbed a 7-11 conscience store and shot and killed a MIT University cop who took the robbery call.
They then car jacked someone and held them for 30 mins then let him go. Cops then had a high speed chase with the suspects
Suspects then crashed into the cop car and a gun battled went off. Suspects 1 was shot and killed, suspect 2 then threw explosives out of the car at the police and got away.

Manhunt ongoing for suspect 2

Suspect 2 is 19 year old from Russia lived here in the US for a year.
Report Post Tip

for anyone who is interested in updates.. here is the news coverage LIVE                  

http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Running_of_Boston_Marathon

Report Post Tip

They've got Suspect #2 in custody now. Really glad he's alive. Hopefully we'll get some answers.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Boston.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL