Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:38:36
Page:  1 
The Factory Started by: Willie-Wonka on Apr 15, '13 22:48

After much debate out in the street of how mobsters should present themselves Willie takes it upon himself to make a change and maybe its not the right move yet, but he's willing to die for it.     We skip ahead to see what Willie is up to. 

I can't take it anymore some mobsters these day's they don't understand tradition or the life of a mobster. They wanna hear bed time stories of how they or people will die, it reminds me of civilians and in these streets civilians hear your ever word IT IS THE STREETS YOU KNOW. Talking of death and war and is the mafia stuck why thats not for the population of pigs and civilians to hear NO. Thats not for these streets. These streets are to announce the new fundraiser the add compaign the story of your life on these shores. The WAR is left for the war room the are we stuck is up to debate with your city.

Willie walks around the room some more in a high of chocolate, drunkin rage.

I need a factory.

Report Post Tip

If I've understood this correctly. You're out here shouting about all the things you're going to talk about behind closed doors, angry, because others are talking about them? 

Hmmm, that seems a little hypocritical there fella. Given that you just announced you're going to be talking about these things, I'm pretty sure someone that overheard it could slip a wire into your private rooms and overhear every word. 

As for the rest of us, discussing old tales of folklore or discussing in theory what we might do in a specific situation is of no concern to us. After all, we're honest business people, remember. Just because I come to the streets and discuss how the  country might wage war on another doesn't mean I'm the president, neither does discussing how a crime family might wage war on another mean I'm the head of or even involved in a crime family. Neither would a conversation of that nature break omerta or any other possible tenants of a thing of ours... should such a thing exist. Capisce?

Report Post Tip
My friend your too ignorant to understand, and honestly I mean that the best way I know how. I'ma stoop to your level for a second. I typed this on mobile and explained my characters actions WAYYYYYY better than YOU EVER HAVE as with some others. This is a TEXTED BASE GAME. You dont see what characters are doing so you must type it for visual art. Thats where we all fail.
Report Post Tip
Simplified you gave me words...  I gave you a story.
Report Post Tip

I'm not sure what 'game' you're talking about but I assure you this is no game. This is real, you come out here onto the streets and start yelling like its some sort of criminal conspiracy? You sound like a madman. 

Toby removes a cigar from his jacket pocket and lights in. Taking a few moments to enjoy the flavor he looks back at the man standing on the corner. 

You should know, that those of us who take the time to discuss theories and other, as you'd call them, criminal activity work very hard to build our character. And if anything you should not stoop, but instead try to raise yourself to a higher standard like ourselves. It'll suit you better.

Report Post Tip

Sounds like you want the streets to go back to being a baren waste land. That isnt going to happen. There is a spark of life finally and I for am thrilled to see people coming out and speaking on various issues.

Report Post Tip
Willie walks to the front of the crowd motioning his arms in a calm down manner. Then speaks.

I don't really wanna see a street present disappear as much as improve Sir. I mean I never seen you step out here, but I heard your voice.

Willie then steps back waiting on a reply.
Report Post Tip

This is a TEXTED BASE GAME. You dont see what characters are doing so you must type it for visual art. Thats where we all fail.

She looks around to see her world, the world she conducts her business in every day.

My life is certainly not a game sir. However, you are showing symptoms of the dreaded OOCitis Virus that seems to be making a comeback as the Streets spring back to life after a cold winter. I run a legitimate business and work with Alexander. What goes on behind closed doors stays there, as it should. Why would ANYONE want to advertise any illegal dealings where the coppers and feds can hear it, not to mention rivals looking for any information they can use to take over business in their district?

Shaking her head and muttering something about finding an old family recipe she walks away.

Report Post Tip

I'll tell a story if I have a story to tell. I'll directly speak with my words if I have a point to make and wish to make it in a succinct and direct fashion. Getting to the point isn't a flaw, it's a quality that should be admired and respected. 

I could flail my hands about like an idiot and interact with every single object I pass each and every time I venture onto the streets. However, the fact is, that's nothing but window dressing and a waste of valuable time for myself and others. I'll only do it when it's relevant and when I wish to.

As for you telling a story? I must have missed it. All I saw was a point that was mistaken and the ramblings of a man suffering a horrid case of OOCitis.   
Report Post Tip
Willie laugh's and says.

Tiggy I think you just agreed with everything I just said, but aimed it at me.
Report Post Tip

Ive never stepped out here. Im usually carried by greek goddess who place me on a milk crate given to me by ratskcor. after than, I think things and the masses just understand what I'm discussing in my own mind.

Report Post Tip
Willie smiles and grabs Alexanders hand and smiles as he shakes it.

Well I guess i'll leave these streets to your kind that never walk or have any actions but talk. THEN i'll listen to people bitch is this life dead.
Report Post Tip

*Satanta does a little dance, hoping that this time he might even warrant a reply from the young man moaning and complaining that seems to value physical gestures so highly. After finishing his dance, he takes out a trumpet and plays a quick tune, he believes that should be more than enough to pique the young man's interest*

Now, following my little outbreak of activity, does that make my view any more or less valid? No. Not one bit. It's the same ideas I'm presenting and the same words that I am saying. All it achieved was delaying me getting to the point and saying what I wanted to say.

*Does a little solo again on the trumpet, just as he enjoyed it so much the first time.*

All my activities here and now are doing is adding unneeded clutter to dilute my point. Sure, there is a time for dancing and sure there is a time for playing a trumpet. However, it's not in the middle of a conversation that have nothing to do with them.

It's just nonsense and most likely of no interest to anyone who wants to take part in such a conversation. Despite the fact that I am a remarkably good mover and an exquisite trumpet player, I do love to blow my horn alright, nobody wants to see me do it here and now. I'm sure some would suggest they never want to see me do it, but we all know they're simply in denial. 

Report Post Tip

Warped happened down the street when Santana was dancing and playing a trumpet. She stopped and watched the little street performance. She took a dollar out of her pocket and looked for a cup to no avail. She walked up to the man who had just finished his show and tucked to dollar into his shirt pocket.

Fine job sir! Keep practicing. You just might go somewhere with that one day. Why, yes, you just might! With a nod and a smile, Warped continued up the street.

Report Post Tip

LuckyLuciano stands in the distance smoking his cigar and overhearing the happenings going on around him. He thinks about the silliness happening around him and considers the comments of each person to follow Willie. After taking a long drag on his cigar, he steps forward as if he is about to put in his feelings on the matter.

After looking around for a few moments and considering the comments said prior to now, Luciano mutters to himself,

"Best if I just not say anything at all."

He then strolls off, kicking a stone into a puddle and briefly chuckling to himself. Sometimes it is better just to let a fire burn itself out.

Report Post Tip

I can assure you the streets shall not die based upon my ability to show up and speak without me doing a little jig and kicking  a few empty cans on my way here.

Report Post Tip

HE DID IT ALL IN ITALICS GUYZZZZZZ! THAT MEANS HE DID IT BETTER THAN OF US!

He's obviously not gone over to ratSkcoR's poster recently...

Report Post Tip

Think it's safe to assume that anyone walking down 62nd Street (60 second list) is either affiliated with, or at least has aspirations to be associated with organized crime, so the notion that crime shouldn't be vocalized in the streets is a bit tired. It's been awhile before I've heard somebody bring up the ol "why are you standing in the streets discussing crime/murder/etc?" Because we're in the mafia, that's why. It's what mobsters do. They commit crimes and sometimes commit murders.

There, Ive said it. Out loud and in the streets. Nobody has come to slap cuffs on me for it or tossed me in jail for life because of it. Perhaps as mobsters, we are above the law as they say.

That is, if I understand your point correctly, which in fairness to both of us, I'm not quite certain that I do.

The front piece of TheHumanCentipede lights a cigar and smokes it. The middle and end piece on the other hand cannot, as their mouths are presently occupied doing something else too heinous for words

Report Post Tip
To clear up any potential confusions, I had attempted to quote Willie's remark from his opening statement at the beginning of my comment, however the new implementations to our fine streets thwarted me and left it out, lest anyone other than Willie thought I was referring to them with my comments
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Factory
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL