Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:20:30
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Ganked Chronicles Started by: Ganked4 on Apr 19, '13 08:13

Ganked4 looks around the streets. He lights a cigar. He blows the smoke out. He stands on a soapbox. The sky is blue. He is wearing a coat. It makes him look handsome. A similar coat is available for $3, but you know you won't look anywhere near as handsome as Ganked4. It is impossible. He is beautiful.  

Gather round important people, for like Moses before me, I carry a tale that needs to be recorded for the history of man. This is of course the story of the Ganked bloodline. I will attempt to summarise this lineage's remarkable achievements. 

Ganked died.

Ganked2 died.

Ganked3 got a crew and then died.

What does this world hold for Ganked4? 

I think it is obvious to everyone at this point, that Ganked4 is destined for loftier heights. I predict widespread joy in his wake and the hearty companionship that can only be achieved by a Ganked and another person.

Thank you for listening. I hope this was informative.

Ganked4 nods to the crowd. He continues to puff on his cigar. He continues to sparkles in the sunlight. You are jealous. He knows.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Eevee is concerned by this sparkling as she's heard that's a tell of being an especially lame type of vampire. She thinks about how the immortality would though greatly alter the legacy of the Ganked line, and as she knows that 4 is the very best number, she decides that Ganked4 is the very best of the Gankeds, and is positive this member of the family will be able to stop fixating on PaulzyBoi long enough to make the world a fucking marvelous place.

Report Post Tip

Sorry I just overheard this ramblings and felt I should correct it so anyone passing by is not misled.

Ganked2 joined a crew then completely ignored that crew and didn't conform to it's rules. Ganked2 then left the crew in what appeared to be a weak attempt to go it alone and then Ganked2 died, 

I would not be surprised if the same thing happened to Ganked3. You need to have a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself what you are doing here.

Report Post Tip

Just to correct your correction regarding Ganked2.

Ganked2 joined a crew.

Ganked2 got dropped by that crew, he did not leave or make a weak attempt to go it alone.

Then you are correct, Ganked2 died. RIP Grandy.

The same thing did not happen to Ganked3, as he wasn't dropped by his crew, he was just shot. RIP Daddy.

The problem with me looking in the mirror is that I could easily lose my whole afternoon doing so. I'm such a beautiful being and just so awe-inspiringly handsome to boot. My coat, in case you didn't notice but I know you did, is also amazing.

I know what I'm doing here, so why do I need to ask myself that?

You are a queer individual JogaBenito, very queer indeed.  

Report Post Tip

I am also beautiful, so I understand your dilemma. In any event, I foresee great things for you. Capo di tutti Capi, for certain.

Report Post Tip

This is not how a mobster is supposed to act in the streets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

*pulls out a dusty old book and flicks through the pages...*

G,  Ga, Garden, Gargoyle....Ganache, Gangbang....Gobshite...oops too far...

Here we go...

Ganked...

'When a group of people kill a single opponent in an MMORPG. Taken to abreviate a "gang kill".
We just ganked that bitch!'

Well i do learn something everyday...

You sir are suffering from inheritant Ganking....fantastic...I do admire your commitment to your family name.
Report Post Tip

Thank you all your faith and kind words. I have learned much in my time here and I'm confident that victory is assured. The world will kneel before Ganked4. 

ratSkcoR, Ganache would come before Garden and Gargoyle in a dictionary. This is because 'n' comes before 'r' in the alphabet. Unless your dusty old book wasn't a dictionary I suppose and just some sort of tome that idiots possess which lists words in random orders. If that is the case, please proceed with your admiration. I certainly deserve it. 

Report Post Tip

Flicking from page one to G in a matter of seconds is not a skill I have yet perfected, I do forgive the offence I have caused by not locating the required page instantly but I for sure with work on that.

Unless it is of course my muttering as I look for the required word that causes the offence.

But thanks for the advice, maybe one day I can look back on an illustrious bloodlne like yourself.

Report Post Tip

You have no offended me, my dear fellow. I found your muttering to be quite endearing. I would like you to hold my pallet whilst I paint my masterpiece. 

Report Post Tip

Kim Jong il walks down the street and hears a man speak......

Sir I found this sign you holding just few minutes ago before you spoke in these fine streets...

Kim Jong il hands the gentlemen the sign and reads it to the man knowing he doesn't know have the higher education to understand the words scribbled on cardboard.....

Will work for booze.....

Report Post Tip

As a rule, before mocking the intelligence of others, it is wise to make sure you can construct a coherent sentence. 

Feel free to try again.

Report Post Tip
Now, Ganked4. About this coat, is this something we can discuss in private? The sheer handsomeness advtange it gives you over the common gangster is not entirely fair in my opinion.

Myself, a fairly well tailored, chip of the old block, chiseled featured thief could gain some benefit from this coat.

If your intentions were to lead me down the $3 version route, let me tell you buddy. THIS GUY IS NOT INTERESTED ONE BIT.

*looks around the crowd, winking at the odd gal who caught his eye*
Report Post Tip

Umbreon thinks about how Robert_Cralso is already quite a handsome fellow, and wonders if they'd start building temples for him should he be wearing such a coat.

Report Post Tip

Angelus shakes his head in disappointment.

You should me more than this ganked4, you just to feed a cause to believe in.

Angelus walks back into the night, hoping that ganked4 finds that beacon to lead him and does not continue like this. 

Report Post Tip

Umbreon thinks that what Angelus is trying to say is that Ganked4 needs a little R_C in his life.

Report Post Tip

Yes I meant find a cause sorry just finished feeding had food on the mind. And R_C would be as a good a cause as any, probably the best cause to get anyone motivated.

Report Post Tip

Ganked5 is honoured. 

After Ganked4's valiant effort for progress and dazzling appearance in a coat, Ganked5 has gone one step further and been elevated to the prestigious rank of Goomba. The Godfather who has shadowed me since my first day here has given me his advice and walked off into the sunset.

What does the future hold for Ganked5? I'm confident this is the first step on a lengthy climb to glory. Thank you for your continued support, I couldn't do it without you.

Ganked5 salutes the crowd with his famous 5 finger salute. They love it.  

Report Post Tip

Umbreon predicts a lengthy court process to retain a restraining order against the godfather who is clearly stalking Ganked5.

Report Post Tip

Ganked6 was a disheveled figure. His face was dirty and pockmarked, he had tried to grow a beard to cover it but it was patchy and left large gaps across his jaw. He had a lazy eye and was dressed in rags that you wouldn't consider good enough to wipe your arse with.

I've had a hard life. 

I was raised in the shadow of greatness. I was forced to be the shame of my family. My father, the marvelous Ganked5 took our lineage higher than we have ever been before. He strode away from the civilians and the thugs, he laughed at the Gangsters and he broke bread with the formidable Goombas. Me though, I'm a nothing, a nobody, a worm, a wretch, a failure. I don't possess the genius that flowed effortlessly through his veins and the lofty life of a Goomba is as far from me as the peak of Everest. I have no Sherpa to guide me to the top and I flounder at the foot of the hill in squalor, in darkness.

I can never be as great as the mighty Ganked5. He was the sea. I am a puddle.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Ganked Chronicles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL