Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 18:27:12
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A Chilled Moment of Brotherly Love Started by: SpikeSpiegel on Apr 21, '13 00:37

SpikeSpiegel stumbles around, walking into lamp posts and garbage cans in the streets of Philadelphia. As usual, he has consumed far too many bottles of Yuengling, and will probably soon be tossing his cookies over some poor old lady’s doorstep. However, today, SpikeSpiegel has something to do. He has something to say, and he's going to do it. He knows it’s going to be a bit sloppy and too long. He has been awaiting generations to do it, and so here it goes, just as you all had been waiting for:

“Greetings to everyone in all of the cities in all the magical lands! Many of you may know me, and if you don't yet, I hope you choose to change that. I am SpikeSpiegel, as if you didn't already know that much. You might’ve seen me stick my tongue out for days on end or go on a perverted rant about God knows what somewhere. Perhaps, you might even remember an ancestor who used to talk about “bunnayyys,” but that was a long time ago, and not related to a real bunny, like Bunny. Sometimes I’m a bounty hunter, but I’m pretty lazy and don’t want to talk about falling through windows and such. However, today is a special day. I am being given a position of honour. Look at me!”

SpikeSpiegel looks at a blonde in the crowd.

“I know I'm pretty. Thank you, miss. Anyway, so I guess some people decided that I should be put here and...”

SpikeSpiegel looks again into the crowd at the woman jumping up and down frantically wanting his attention.

“Okay miss, I’ll talk to you when I’m done. Gosh. Women. Anyway, Anna, give her my number. So like I was saying, I’m going to be a leader. A crew leader! A leader of men and women! A champion! Yay!... as I would usually say. So, that, I’m here announcing this to you so that you know and stuff…”

He starts walking towards the girl who has been giving him the eyes, but then immediately turns around.

“Right! I forgot... I forgot quite a bit. So, I’m taking a few people with me. iocaste will be my main cat or lion, to my right... He likes bacon so if you want to get to know him, give him some. He might eat your arms if you feed him wrong. Now, as for the two other lucky bastards, Jono and VincentVolaju, they’re going to be in some other positions. Jono will be my other hand. Kind of like the one I’m going to use tomorrow morning to clean up the vomit off of my face and whatever other messes. He’s Scouse after all. VincentVolaju will be my whore who I will pimp out, and if he argues, he will get a smack. That’s just the way it is. He is not a virgin anymore, after all.”

SpikeSpiegel takes a drag on a cigarette someone has passed to him.

“Now, there is one more thing I need to do before I take this lovely lady wherever we’re going. I need to thank some people I guess.

First and foremost, DeadlySin, you know the respect I hold for you, and how appreciative I have been. Stroking you was a pleasure, if it was only another way of phrasing me giving you a pet… I will honor you until the end.

Jaqen, Amannyda, thank you for taking me into Bella Vista and granting me your trust. I will make you proud.

Bunny, I will have a garden in my HQ for you to come into whenever you’re hungry for carrots, with a little door to get in through. Yes, the garden will be near the entrance way to the wine cellar.

Tetley aka Kitten, it will be nice working with you again. I promised Jaqen that we would feed you fresh tuna, and none of that canned stuff.

Marston, you’re barely around, but I think I owe you some thanks in general. Good luck with the ladies; that’s an important endeavor.

Lalaith, hooves, you’re a sweet one, and you need Carlsberg.

Fighter who is also a Lady, thank you for being kind to me.

Sephiroth and Aidan, you’re both stand-up blokes

… Does anyone have a flask to give a poor guy like me a sip? I want to keep this buzz going…“

SpikeSpiegel leans down into the crowd sipping whatever liquid he is being offered from a rusty flask.

“So, some of you might know this but… This is something that has failed to happen before to my prior ancestors, due to luck or otherwise, arguably very bad luck and timing, so my thank you list might be a bit longer than most... But I shall continue, thanking even some of the dead and names that I don’t even recognize…

Whatsername, yeah, you know. Nice wings.

tiggy, you’re a bitch, and you know it... much love. Word up to the Molsonites.

All my Czylharz brethren and friends of Czylharz, yeah bitches, hope to see you flock around. Midgets for all. No, I’m not going to mention you all, you sick attention seeking bastards.

Shuki, wherever you are.

IzzyCreamcheese, something from the past, yay.

SecretAgent, it’s been too long since there was an Agency.

BombshellBrandi, good midget.

Mother, seemed like you were worth mentioning. It’s a shame we don’t have someone like you to encourage our diction.

WillHayes, woo.

Myrddin, I expect to hear from you.

JTG, Simp, Prat, you’re alright. For the first, you’ll still be basted regularly. Don’t worry, Turkey. For the middle one, glow on. For the last and third prettiest of the bunch, you’re too young, but I don’t mind.

SpaceCowboy, haha, see you in bebop.

SIT, Scanna, Jono is going to do those jobs you don’t want him to, maybe not even with a glove.

Raggywags, you’re a star.

Cass and ellie, pool noodles and corpses.

Eve, don’t know where you’re at.

Cola, yay too.

FCUK, yay three.

MK, KJ, ha.

Morty, Maggie, Val, EA, Lush, Cory, and others, petting.

Toast, Draven, Goku, Silk, Ralph, Anubis and Tiff, be around more and tighten up.

New friends, cool.”

SpikeSpiegel looks back to the crowd forming, and at that girl.

“Yeah. You in the crowd. You too.”

SpikeSpiegel sighs a bit.

“To all of those I worked with in the past and to all that I am friends with across the map, you all helped me to get there. Most of the people I mentioned bribed me to do it so don’t feel bad. You can bribe me next time I have the opportunity to give a shout out. I do want to mention one more person... who touched... many of us... Marco, I wish you were around, and we feel it every day you’re gone. I know you would’ve liked seeing this. Titanic.”

SpikeSpiegel leans down and grabs the flask from the person who had let him sip it before and downs it all tossing it out onto the sidewalk.

“And now for those who held us back… I’m kidding! Not doing that…

Now, to lighten the mood... Okay, so I’ll see you all when you come to Bella Vista to see me or get services from VincentVolaju. I’ll try to keep him showering regularly, but I can’t promise anything. Jono, obviously, won’t shower since he’s a Scouse unless Anna does it for him or with him. iocaste is a lion. He doesn’t like baths… just bacon.

One final thing to note is that, my ancestry recently had an anniversary. My first ancestor started under a family named Czylharz, under CrossDeLena, many years ago. Having talked amongst similar bloodlines, I have been advised to honour that name. We shall wear the label Czylharz: Bebop Edition. Maybe CzylBop for short. I really hope that one doesn’t stick.”

Smoking a cigarette and passing out hard candies and pinwheels, SpikeSpiegel skips off in the direction of that girl trying to get his attention.

“Yeah. It happened.”

SpikeSpiegel kisses the girl, wondering if it’s a reincarnation of Julia, and gives a look back at the crowd before skipping around with the girl into the distance.

“Bang.”

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $920,000 Tip

Scanna throws a shiny, freshly stolen hubcap to SpikeSpiegel, a joint of bacon to iocaste, and a bucket of water at Jono.

Congratulations Spikey, I hope you and your family do great things in Bella Vista. I'll be sure to come visit and make sure Jono wears gloves. Lots and lots of gloves. Sometimes even gloves on top of his gloves. And gloves on top of those!

Anna hugs SpikeSpiegel, yells "GO CZYLBOP!", and runs off, presumably after more hubcaps.

Report Post Tip

Congratz :)

Report Post Tip

Congrats Spike

I wish you the best and welcome to Bella Vista

Kolio give Spike a flask of whiskey and a cigar 

Report Post Tip
Well well SpikeSpiegel... finaly your day has come. A man of your experience coming from a respectably long bloodline, i know you will do extreemly well with your new family. Congratulations, this could not of happened to a more deserving man than yourself!
Report Post Tip

All I can say my friend is ,Congrats.You work extraordinarily hard 24/7.And now it has paid off.Congrats man and embrace it.

Report Post Tip

Well done Spike! You really do deserve this, old man.

Mudkip smiles at him while Spike goes in to pet him and growls a little at the newly bolded man

Report Post Tip

Stepping towards SpikeSpiegel, Roksana adjusts her bow more comfortably and out of the way. Getting as close as she dare for the smell of alcohol is overwhelming, she gives a slight bow.

Congratulations are in order for another of our Philadelphia brethren. I am sure you will honor your city in all things.

Giving another slight bow, Roksana steps back into the crowd and disappears into the bushes whence she came. 

Report Post Tip

Due to your choices in hands I openly hope you all the worst luck imaginable. Burn in hell you bastards!

WHATWOULDWHEREWASIDO Slaps Jono, Vincent "birgay" Volaju and the partially retarded frenchy and walks away.

Report Post Tip

crabbycrabcrab hands Don SpikeSpiegel a wooden box of fine cigars and has one of his bodyguards deliver a fine crate of top notch Whiskey to Spikes' shiny new Headquarters

Congratulations, my friend. I know you'll do well.

crabbycrabcrab bums a cigar from Spike, lights it and walks off.

Report Post Tip

Over time we've gone from passing strangers on the streets to associates sharing random bits of drug trade prices to where we stand today. Friends to one another, and allies till the end. When I hear Godfather Hghar inform the world about your new bold suit, I was thrilled. I had hear rumors prior to it, but when the official word hits, its time to celebrate. I wish you well on your new venture, its an exciting time for you, cherish the moment and make the very best of it.

Report Post Tip

SpaceCowboy grins. Handing SpikeSpiegel a briefcase, filled with one hundred wulong.

Congratulations my friend! Our bloodlines have known of each other for quite some time now. Feels like years have gone by and we've kept in contact and continued to be friends. It brings a big smile to my face seeing you get to lead your own family. You've truely deserved this man. Well done!

Steps forward, shaking Spike's hand before disappearing into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Mudkip uses watergun on WHATWOULDWHEREWASIDo and pushes him into the mud

'You know better then to say such harsh things WWWWID, now calm down before I keep you chained up in the basement again.'

Mudkip smiles and kicks WWWWID into his HQ where he will remain.

'Sorry about that gents, he doesn't get a lot of fresh air and often says silly things.'

Report Post Tip

Intrigue hands Mudkip a tissue "You got mud on your shoes!"

She then went over to Spike and congratulated the fella on his new family.

Gratz and best wishes in it all too Little Spike!! <3

Report Post Tip

PoisonOak nods her head and wishes SpikeSpiegle the best.

Report Post Tip

Upon hearing the news, EAforAA had to take a peak and see if this was indeed the final saving grace for all the turtles out there. This could be the best thing to save the whole damn lifeline of all the turtles in the world. Big, small, snapping or sea. This will be a great day for the WMLTF(World Mafia Life Turtle Foundation). Seeing as Spike did indeed start WMLTF, and there are only 2 active members this will make it safer for the turtles mafiawide.

Seeing as all turtles will now be saved Spike, I wish to say thank you and you may still pet me from time to time. Watch those random flasks with rust, don't want you to get rust poisioning.

Throwing Spike a cig, EAforAA walks off looking to move all the turtles into Spikes Safehaven errr HQ so they may flourish now.

Report Post Tip

Kim Jong il  walks up to Spike and greets him with a handshake and a fresh Cuban cigar....

It's been a long time coming pal congrats and well deserved Philly couldn't have a better gangster leading in it's fine city....  

Report Post Tip

Frank walks up to spike, grins, and pats him on the head. With a wink and a nod, he turned away and continued on his path.

Report Post Tip

MichaelLaMotta over hears the commotion coming from the streets. The first speech given by Godfather Jaqen announcing Spike's authorization to set up a headquarters in Philly. Listening to Spike, he recognizes the names in his acceptance speech. This sounding very similar to an Academy Award speech, he even mentioned his mother.

Congratulations Spike. Well deserved after the years of loyalty to the city of brotherly love.

Report Post Tip

My dear old friend Spike, we have lived, bled and died together. Czylled Heart for life. Comrades in crime forever. Congratulations my friend and I am so proud of you for bringing the Czylharz family back. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Chilled Moment of Brotherly Love
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL