Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 21:12:25
Page:  1 
Give me something that'll make me forget Started by: Jack on Apr 22, '13 01:02

A man kicks Jack's leg. Lying on the street blanketed by newspaper, he groans.  

"The hell is wrong with you," Jack growls.

"The law, that's what.  Get up you're under arrest."

"Son of a --"

The officer grabs Jack by his collar and violently stands him up against the wall.  

"I didn't do it sir."

"Whatever kid, you match the description."

The cuffs go on and Jack gets thrown in the back of the paddy wagon.

"Kid, your parents were good people."

"Were..." Jack mumbles under his breath, the officer not able to hear him.  

After a short ride, the fan belt breaks and smoke permeates from the hood of the car. The officer goes outside of the vehicle and Jack quickly gets a bobby pin he had hidden in his back pocket. He unlocked the handcuffs after several attempts.  The officer though, hears the thud the cuffs make as they slam against the floor. The officer jogs to unlock the paddy wagon with baton in hand. As soon as the door is opened, Jack tackles the officer and wrestles the baton away from him and slams it down on the officer's thick neck.  

"You ever arrest me again I will f----ing end you.  Do you understand me!?!"

Spit flies onto the officers face as he gasps for air.  

"Yes," he wheezes.

"Good," Jack says clenching his teeth.  

Jack gets off of the officer. The officer rolls over coughing and gasping for air. Jack stares at the officer, watching him try to catch his breath like a far flung dream. Jack is breathing heavily, his eyes fixated on that red-faced man. He could do anything, be anything. He walked for what seemed like hours until he found a hip joint called Last Call Bar and After Hours Club.  

"Give me something that'll make me forget," he asks, staring off into empty space as the band plays and the crowd dances. "Just make me something that'll make me forget..."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Give me something that'll make me forget
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL