Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 19:49:21
Page:  1 
A Chicago Blessing Started by: PoisonOak on Apr 25, '13 07:50

PoisonOak returns from receiving her button from her lovely crewleader, Don Severe and his right-hand man Novi. She turns around and looks out onto the city of Chicago and sees the streets bustling with the works of all the wonderful leaders and their respected crews and feel truly honored to become a part of such a glamorous enterprise. She approaches Godfather WildTurkey and kisses his ring before pulling out a soapbox and standing on it and says the following...

It is with great honor that I stand among all of you fellow men & women of this thing of ours wearing a proud button of the South Side Outfit. I look forward to giving all of my heart & soul into my crew and wonderful city. I do not take anything in this life lightly because unfortunately one of our certainties in this life is a swift and sudden demise. I am esteemed to dedicate my life to this city. I will carry this title with great prestige and look forward to working alongside the many other respected mafiosos (and mafiosas) of these great cities.

PoisonOak walks back to Don Severe and they walk off into the streets... "Now what's this I hear about you abusing & hurting Don Psychopath.." 

;) <3

Report Post Tip

Trying to make her way to her favorite local bar, without getting hit with a stray bullet, Ricyn sees a young woman standing on a soap box. The woman had a smile that beamed from ear to ear, and it drew the young girl closer. The girl stopped a a few feet from the woman and looked up at her beneath her wild red bangs. She listened closely, and smiled when she heard the woman boasting about her latest accomplishment. When the woman was done speaking she clapped softly for her.

"Congratulations Miss on earning your button."

She spoke quietly while quickly offering her hand to the woman. The men that was surrounding the woman stepped forward with stern looks on their faces, which made the young girl pull her hand back. "Now probably isn't the appropriate time for sudden movements", she thought to herself. She offered her apologies to the men and smiled at the woman before she scurried off down the street.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Chicago Blessing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL