Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 15:20:22
Page:  1 
Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit. Started by: Kuku- on Apr 26, '13 21:12

Some of us prefer variety, they like choice and refuse to be beholden to a single group from which to choose a person to "get it on"

Let us take a break before continuing. Countdown, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

OK.

Let us continue. This is not the time or the place to threaten living persons of either sex, let us make that clear. However, the discussion is about who YOU would like to travel back in time and shoot. And why.

Remember, oranges are not the only fruit and the historical target can be of either sex.

You can name a bloodline, male or female, and discuss why you'd want them dead.

TL/DR - look into history, which person, or bloodline, would you like to kill? And why? 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Alessia.

Because I told Iris so.

Report Post Tip

There is nobody I would want to kill or they would be dead. Or at least shot at and then I would be dead in turn.

BUT!!, if I could also reincarnate in one of my ancestors, then I would have my forefather CrazyNine shoot at SpaceMountain. Only for the fact CrazyNine felt betrayed by him. SpaceMountain was on quest for world domination, so the fact that CrazyNine was just a stepping stone helped his son to not feel so much hatred for SpaceMountain.

Many people surrounding CrazyNine told him they suspected that SpaceMountain was about to make a move and many people will understand what special circumstances occurred right before the attack. I wish CrazyNine had listened to those people instead of the others, nicer and diplomatic people who believed, just as CrazyNine did that things could be solved by trying to ally with them.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I would travel back in time, pull out my blunderbuss and fire a lot of lead into the face of -V-, who was a Cheesesteak stooge and responsible for the death of a distant relative of mine.

Report Post Tip

Any of birday's old characters right after he became a hand. 

Report Post Tip
If I could go back in time I would shoot Deimne. Only because I believe his rise to power greatly changed a lot of aspects of our lives. Standards were raised greatly in regards to gun and bodyguard level. We were seeing someone who was popping Godfathers left right and centre without any form of bg wave. It was insane. I would love to see where our lives would be had he not lived long enough to build his empire and affect us in the way he did.

Saying that my ancestor did in fact get to shoot him and missed....this time I'd hope to succeed. No offence Satanta
Report Post Tip

Umbreon is distraught because she is unable to use a gun, and the question doesn't allow for her to Giga Impact.

Report Post Tip

Perhaps we could open this up... Would anyone pro a notable person, other than themselves? 

Report Post Tip

Kuku, this is one of the most controversial topics brought up but its definitely one that enlightens the streets. 

The only thing I wish my bloodline had done in the recent past with the involvement of MikeHunt's Chicago, was finish what he started to do. My grandfather started something and did not finish it which upset certain people. Allowing his RHM to turn on him and abandon his city, leading to their demise. I only wish he was able to be "around". Due to certain circumstances and the trust of another, he wasn't going to be around for a certain amount of time and certain people took advantage of it.

I'm not going to rant anymore but I do wish my bloodline was around for that to finish off removing New Orleans under StanPython. And removing and killing his unfaithful RHM. But then again, so many others wanted to remove her to off the face of this earth. Others that weren't even working for Chicago. 

Lessons have been learned. Through the hard way it seems, but things moved forward.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Back in the days of the Chicago Experiment when a distant relative of mine was with the Castiel Regime, I wish I could have done a 1% on MikeHunt ;)

Report Post Tip

The challenge is to conduct this controversial topic in a way that doesn't cause bloodshed.

thus far, it's all good.

Report Post Tip

Hm, probably Premier and Caius.

Oh, how those days would've been much better if I could scratch their names out before they made a mess.

Report Post Tip
No offence taken at all Citizen. I'd have killed that ol' bugger too ;)

Personally, I'd love to have seen the difference it would have made if Butt_Ox's attempt on Deimne many years ago had worked out differently. 

The way it was attempted, I don't think that the city of New York at the time would have fallen (if the man had wanted to mount an attack on the city he could have and would have acted very differently). However, I do think we'd have seen a very different period of time for a year or so had that drunken Irish twit not been around. It would have been interesting to see the results, whether they be a huge improvement or just a difference in the figures involved. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL