Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 12:15:29
Page:  1 
A Thought of the Future Started by: Shadow_Dragon on Apr 28, '13 12:28

Shadow sits on his horde of gold and begins speaking to those within earshot.

So, while I was enjoying myself the other day scorching some earth and small villages outside New York, I had the thought that I could be doing more.  I do enjoy what I do right now and it’s not like I don’t properly enjoy crushing those who get in the way.  Obviously, there’s little resistance to doing what you already do and do well. Staying in the same state of mind gives the normal human sense of comfort when you are in unstable and crime-filled communities. For me, it’s routine to be majestic so there’s no reason to change needlessly since I’ll still be myself regardless.

However, with all that being said, I could start raiding bigger cities now that I’m starting to grow as a dragon. Whilst, I normally don’t put much thought into the affairs of others I did wonder if it was something that the average person thinks about. Does the average person think about how they can improve themselves for the sake of the people they spend their time with? If so, what are the things they intend to do? In my case, I’m going to continue to find new grounds to crush underfoot while I continue to grow and gather riches. Eventually, I’ll be the entity that will help lead my home city to prosperity with the people I respect such as Alexander.

So now I will go back to my growth, I will leave you all with this thought.  Accepting your current position is accepting your failure in the future so to change your future for the better you need to push to make yourself better now.

Shadow goes back to enjoying his riches and the ever improving dragon badassery.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Thought of the Future
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL