X

May 19 - 05:20:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is? Started by: Kuku- on Apr 29, '13 09:47

Make yourself known, generous tipster... Another two to go

Report Post Tip

WOW!

Report Post Tip

"I have to seriously agree with Satanta here on this one.You totally nailed it with what you said there.Nothing as well in my opinion will gain you respect and make you noticed more then a intelligent and good opinion or debate.If you can do that respectfully and do it proper you gain more then a dollar value could ever buy in a lifetime.I guess the bonus now is you can get that and money at the same time.If you had to choose I would take the respect and such over a few bucks."

The wind whistles through the air and the sun slowly comes to a slumber.

"So I guess it's good that people can do this if the feel the need too.Why not right?Hopefully people don't lose sight of what the streets were and do it only for the money as if I think it comes to that quality could drop?But hey some say money makes the world go around."

Report Post Tip

*Kuku thinks he hears something while answering fan mail and counting his millions*

Report Post Tip

Oh lord. The amount of money floating around here so that people can throw millions around just for laughs, scares me. It really does.

Report Post Tip

The economy has become bloated, yes. I'll write about that another time. We have billionaires in our society. This will remain until there is a large scale war.

Report Post Tip

As Kuku has said  the economy is well and truly bloated. Due to the fact we are living in such peaceful times and have done for quite sometime now we have higher ranked mobsters who will earn more money. So with the ease that we can all generate money at the moment it is no surprise that people will 'throw' millions about that previously would be kept closer to the heart.

The joys of peace.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Money doesn't drain away as it should because it can be tied up in credits. Even death, rare as it is unless you are a descendant of Ganked1 through 6, doesn't let money flow out as it should. 

Report Post Tip

If there is enough death, enough money flows out. We've only seen small takedowns recently and even though it is probably going to stay that way for a while longer sooner or later there will be a war that causes a massive impact. There are too many guns that are ridiculously high for something not to happen. We are only humans after all... a bitter and horrible race intent on destroying itself. Somewhere in the chain that unstoppable emotion called greed will overcome them and enough people will get involved for chaos to ensue.

I don't wish for it as I've worked too damn hard for too damn long to want to die. But my bloodline has been around these shores long enough to know that we live in a vicious and endless circle of life and death.

Wealth is just a luxury passed from ancestor to ancestor, EVERYONE can run out.

But back to the original point... nobody should feel obliged to tip anyone for street speaking. I certainly dont come out here for the money. You have managed to entertain us plenty Kuku-, yet I see you have amassed quite a few bodyguards so you're kind of proving my point here. You may think people are less entertained by you now, but not all of us are for the clown routine. Some people enjoy a challenge or a thought provoking poster rather than individuals trying to 'fan the fires' so to speak.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL