Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 10:05:05
Page:  1 
The records Started by: Padrino on Apr 30, '13 11:42
I'm interested to know what accounts hold records for different things, like 1. The longest an account has lived 2. Most accounts by one player 3. Most kills by one account 4. Most time spent as a GF by one account 5. Most wars won by one account And so on.
Report Post Tip

I believe in the current cycle of mafia returns, the record for the longest an account has lived is one Lady Gaga, prior to her it was held by Roman.

Most kills by one account. I doubt you will get that answer

Most time spent as a GF - Roman probably.

Most wars won by one account - How do you define winning a war. People can survive wars and never contribute at all. Roman or Gaga would be a guess, tempted to go with Gaga because she would have been in New York prior to chicago and they engaged in a few conflicts.

Report Post Tip

How long did she live?

What I meant is actively participating in the war, either shooting or pro'ing, but having a role.

Report Post Tip

Lady Gaga lived for over 2 years she broke the record held by Roman by 10 days from what I recall

Report Post Tip

Did she then retire that character? I have a funny feeling she did for some reason.

Report Post Tip

She did indeed retire the character 10 days after breaking the record

Report Post Tip

I believe JesseJames holds the record for largest gun stat. He had around 1600 or 1700 last I heard. And that was when WB death was still a possibility on any type of shot. So that was quite a feat.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The records
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL