Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:07:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
365 Days of My Final Fantasy Started by: Zmeika on May 01, '13 00:03

What can i say my friend, it has been a great experience since i joined, and everday I get that little more eager under your wing.  I just glad i took time before joining to get to know you, so now i have the pleasure of serving with you.

Too many more birthdays my friend

Raises glass

Report Post Tip
  May 01, 16:02:59 You have taken on the contract of prokop in Old City District, Philadelphia.
  May 01, 16:02:53 You have taken on the contract of TerrenceSchirrmacher in Old City District, Philadelphia.
  May 01, 16:02:47 You have taken on the contract of Colin in Old City District, Philadelphia.
  May 01, 16:02:41 You have taken on the contract of SeanDelbert in Old City District, Philadelphia.
Report Post Tip
May 01, 17:01:22 You have taken on the contract of Jason_Mares in South Philly, Philadelphia.
  May 01, 17:01:14 You have taken on the contract of Frederick_trevino in Old City District, Philadelphia.
  May 01, 17:01:08 You have taken on the contract of Ryan_Durisseau in Old City District, Philadelphia.
  May 01, 17:01:02 You have taken on the contract of Aline_Sandobal in Old City District, Philadelphia.
Report Post Tip

May 01, 17:58:23    You have taken on the contract of Daryl_severino_ in Bella Vista, Philadelphia.
May 01, 17:58:18    You have taken on the contract of Thorndyke in South Philly, Philadelphia.
May 01, 17:58:13    You have taken on the contract of HelenKontogiannis in South Philly, Philadelphia.
May 01, 17:58:09    You have taken on the contract of Cliffordschaffner in Old City District, Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

Sorry about the delay, folks! The hunts are on!

May 01, 19:13:10 You have taken on the contract of bonds in South Philly, Philadelphia.
  May 01, 19:13:04 You have taken on the contract of BennieThompson in Bella Vista, Philadelphia.
  May 01, 19:12:59 You have taken on the contract of Blesh in South Philly, Philadelphia.
  May 01, 19:12:53 You have taken on the contract of Joseph_Lockhart in South Philly, Philadelphia.
Report Post Tip

Happy birthday Godfather Sephiroth.

Report Post Tip

Mudkip heard lots of commotion on the streets and thought it was those dastardly neighborhood kids making a ruckus again only to notice scores of mobsters around the states celebrating Don Sephiroth's first birthday

'Happy birthday Don Sephiroth, not many get to live to the one year mark in this world of ours but its a great honor to you and your city of philly, and for that, congrats sir'

Mudkip brought some balloons for the Don and hoped there would be cake soon, Mudkip liked cake.

Report Post Tip
May 01, 20:06:37 You have taken on the contract of ruth_walles in South Philly, Philadelphia.
May 01, 20:06:33 You have taken on the contract of TamekiaTyson in South Philly, Philadelphia.
May 01, 20:06:28 You have taken on the contract of Grodi in Bella Vista, Philadelphia.
May 01, 20:06:17 You have taken on the contract of Jimmy_Cutrell in South Philly, Philadelphia.
Report Post Tip

May 01, 21:02:05    You have taken on the contract of -JoshuaOwens in South Philly, Philadelphia.
May 01, 21:02:00    You have taken on the contract of Miyazaki in South Philly, Philadelphia.
May 01, 21:01:48    You have taken on the contract of Linda_Walker in Old City District, Philadelphia.
May 01, 21:01:40    You have taken on the contract of Leimberger in South Philly, Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

May 01, 21:58:34    You have taken on the contract of JoeOhren in Old City District, Philadelphia.
May 01, 21:58:24    You have taken on the contract of havard in South Philly, Philadelphia.
May 01, 21:58:15    You have taken on the contract of Shelly_Woods in Old City District, Philadelphia.
May 01, 21:58:06    You have taken on the contract of Shodunke in Old City District, Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

May 01, 23:01:40    You have taken on the contract of Margaret_Hampton in Old City District, Philadelphia.
May 01, 23:01:36    You have taken on the contract of Alisa in Bella Vista, Philadelphia.
May 01, 23:01:32    You have taken on the contract of PerryKelly_ in South Philly, Philadelphia.
May 01, 23:01:29    You have taken on the contract of AnthonyLutwin in Bella Vista, Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your notable achievement, sir, and thanks to you and your family for the day of festivities.  I hope you enjoyed your day, and that you have many happy returns and successes in your future! 

Report Post Tip

Zmeika rushes into her office at the HQ, sits down and begins to write a letter to be posted in streets of all the cities by her wonderful family.

I'd like to thank everyone who came by Philly to share our joy that our crewleader, Don Sephiroth, turned the ripe age of one!!! It has been a wonderful day, we really painted the town red! Your help today was definitely appreciated. I'm sad to see this day end, but all good things must come to an end I suppose. I look forward to seeing you all again soon in Philly.

Much Love,

Zmeika

Report Post Tip

Unfortunately, I was a bit tied up to join in the festivities, however, Don Sephiroth I would like to wish you a very happy birthday. Hope your day was filled with excitement and joy.

Smiles

Here's one to you sir, and I wish you much success in the future.

Salute

Report Post Tip
Congratulations my friend. We have known eachother a long time, and you have survived through it all to make it a full 365 days in this hostile world. You have seen many come and go but you have been one of the stone figures in Philly's upper ranks. South Philly is lucky to have such a figure.

I wish you the best, and 365 more great days ahead.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 365 Days of My Final Fantasy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL