Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:17
Page:  1 
Leisure & Recreation Started by: Artorem on May 02, '13 05:13

Artorem sits down on a nearby park bench, noticeably exhausted. The recent Philly "celebration" had him running all over town; breaking his fellow criminals out of the local precinct and running organized crimes one after another jacking trucks and stealing art. Such activities were exactly the purpose he had in mind when he joined the Mafia, but not in this quantity. He still had pounds of drugs on him when a police officer walked by. Artorem sat up straight, trying not to attract any attention, then he realized the cop was a corrupt agent working for one of the Philadelphia crime syndicates. "Seems like there's a lot of those running around", he thinks to himself as he notices a friend from another crew. He waves him down and unloads.

Fuck this. I just put in twelve solid hours making money for my boss and the only place I can go relax is the Foggy Dew? I have the utmost respect for BlackFog, but there's got to be more places to get a stiff drink and meet some new people. I love Philly, but after a long day running all over Bella Vista, I just want to get away from the Philadelphian accents. I just want to sit down with a cigar and a scotch and slowly forget my day. I have a whole bunch of old business cards from bars, restaurants, dancing parlors, and even a few strip joints. What happened to those?

Artorem checks his watch, and notices he's got to check in on his whores on 8th Avenue. Before he gets up to leaves, he turns to his friend.

You know any good places around the four cities to get a drink and have a good time? Maybe meet some exquisite women?

Report Post Tip

Aang is sitting next to a tree near by the bench and happens to over hear what the guy asked. he turns around on his way past and tells the guy to pay a visit to CHI...rumor has it that the bars over there are off the chain and their is a shit ton of hot ass hookers!

Aang tips his hat to the guy and bids him good day!

Report Post Tip

I hear the Giggle Hut, located in New York, is well received. Maybe you could venture towards that area?

If not, could I interest you in a game of Scrabble or Monopoly at R_CAS HQ? (Located in the Detroit city)

If not, maybe you could donate some money?

If not, :(

Report Post Tip
Gent walks over to Artorem sitting on the curb drinking scotch and smoking his cigar.

"Hey Artorem, it is good to see you here today. Yes, i have been busy with the celebrations and all the crime activities that occured in philly yesterday myself. Events such as that is always tireing, but a hell of a loot.

Anyways i hear you are looking for other places, well... i am sure if you walk around the cities streets you will find business's to your liking. I just wanted to ask you, if you dont mind. If you find a good store where i can buy some wood carving cisors for my luthers in my Shop back in philly just let me know. I also hold some music records and sheet music, if you find people interested in this you can give them my card.

Tell people to drop by, there is nothing i cannot find! Well, i know i am not much help to you but perhaps somebody will walk over and provide you with the help you need. Thankyou my friend and have a great day!"

Gent hands a few business cards to Artorem, tips his fedora and walks away...
Report Post Tip

What I wouldnt give a great old time strip joint that like what Kates used to run in Detroit. The amounts of cash that my forefathers spent in there would have bought a thousand bodyguards. Those where nights well enjoyed.

Report Post Tip

The Ganked Family Giggle Hut located in NY is definitely a hot spot. You should check it out. It is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

Report Post Tip

Zero McHannon comes forward and shakes Artorem's hand. He opened his arms and began to explain his presence.

"Young man, I know Detroit is out of your way and indeed is a long travel for you. I however would like to plug in some places that you could visit in the city if you were to find yourself there. These businesses are ran by very fine people and I know you will enjoy them as much as they will enjoy your company."

Zero pulls out a small piece of paper that he had wrote the businesses down on.

"HotIce Family Suits is ran by Almonette and this girl can make a mean suit! If you are looking to walk the town in style, then one of these are a must. Morty's Gym is ran by a very dedicated individual. Don't let his cute appearance throw you off... He lifts. Hotel California is ran by my lovely right hand woman which is place you can find your way to if you are looking to rest your head. I currently own Tifa's 7th Heaven Bar
but I don't run it. It is ran by a lovely girl by the name of the bar itself. You can find me comfortable behind my spot at the table at just about any hour of the day."

He cleared his throat to announce the best for last.

"Raoul's Sex Shop is ran by Raoul himself... I think this one certainly can't be one to miss. Sex sells!"

Zero folded the piece of paper back up and put it in his pocket.

"I hope we see you within the city limits and visiting our businesses at your leisure."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Leisure & Recreation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL