Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:10:21
Page:  1 
Whitey's bodyguards are on fire! Started by: PewPewBBQ on May 02, '13 17:41

Oh my fucking goodness, it is getting HOT in New York!

Bring your porkchops, sausages and anything else you want cooked because Whitey is now offering BBQ services on HIS bodyguards.
Don't worry about finding him, he is NOT on stealth. I repeat he is NOT on stealth.

As a public service I offer you a few recipes so you can now also experience the finest elite cuisine.

The single bodyguard snack.

Especially suitable for those who're just in the mood for a little bite. Or who're trying to lose weight. Not that I am calling anyone here fat... well maybe Phil whatshisface Steak. That guy just sits around all day shooting people.... erm I mean no not shooting... MAILING people... seriously honest mistake. 

1) Earner rank!
2) Around 75 kill gun, after max. 
3) Being in the same city as Whitey.
4) Focus on Whitey and go straight for his protection status.
5) PULL THE TRIGGER!*
6) Apply ketchup and salt. 

* So far New York has not fucked up yet on "faulty" bodyguard shots, therefore there is no safety yet in place. Be careful! 

The bodyguard gourmet

Got a big appetite? A family of 8 to feed? You better go big! And let's face it, Whitey has still plent of bodyguards left too share!

1) Earner rank, though... come on, Made Man atleast. Don't slack. 
2) Around 250 kill gun, after max. 
3) Being in the same city as Whitey.
4) Focus on Whitey and go straight for his protection status.
5) PULL THE TRIGGER! HEADSHOT, DOUBLE KILL, MULTI KILL, ULTRA KILL. RAMPAGE!
6) Invite your family to your BBQ! 

SERIOUSLY! There's plenty of meat for everyone. Make it a true American party and have people bring drinks and salads. Don't be too trusting of any white sauces people show up with, especially if its SammyGarcini!

Side note: Do not cook anything bunny related, it might look good at first but it will disappoint. You'll only get food poisoning, who would want that? 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $209,696 Tip

I will respond to this at the level that is warranted.

You mad brah?

Jealousy is a bitch, isn't it. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Admiral feels a strong urge in the back of his head...

It..It's....A...A....

'It's a trap!!' Admiral Ackbar yells.

Report Post Tip

Anna runs towards the group surrounding PewPewBBQ, chasing a rather bewildered looking bodyguard recognizable to some in the crowd as one of Whitey's, a bowl of salad in one arm and ketchup in the other hand. As she draws level with the group, she hears the speech given by PewPewBBQ, shakes her head and smiles.

No, no, you read the invitation wrong PewPew. Whitey is holding a BBQ, his bodyguards are cooking. Anna glares towards the bodyguard who is by now about to run around the corner of the street. Well, in theory, his bodyguards are cooking. This one seems a little reluctant.

And as for cooking bunnies..who on earth would be cruel enough to cook a cute, fluffly little bunny!? What did the bunny ever do to you!?

Anna speeds up again, chasing after the retreating bodyguard, muttering things under her breath about crazy cannibals and bunny eaters.

Report Post Tip

However, I do feel so inclined to ask, does this happen to be the same peoples who put held a wonderful event, hit-listing 30 or so of my bodyguards a few weeks back?

If so, I do have to thank you guys. That was a really really run couple of days for me. 

Report Post Tip

Cap wasnt often recognized for coming to such corners to be heard, yet such a topic rumbling around the community had to be refuted,Bunnies..oops and BBQs...hmmm odd mixture yet not un-american...BBQ is a traditional source of cooking hat anyone can or may do to the best of there abilities..and it had to be an american to have hunted a poor ole bunny to cook em..so i ask you:

why the bunny? why not another source of protein?

we have butcher shops all over that specialize in other prime protein such as steaks, like: NY Strip Steak or Phil Steak but ehh its your taste buds..poor americans throw anything on the grill :/

Report Post Tip

Not to contribute to this but you seem you have a talent for describing delicacies. If you ever find yourself straightening up and living a life of decency I may just have a job for you over at my shop. NY Meat. Your mouth and my meat are a perfect fit!

Report Post Tip

Umbreon thinks about how Capengo is confused as the speaker is saying not to eat bunnies.

Report Post Tip

Whitey grinned with amusement, or drunkenness, nobody was ever really sure… He listened to the woman speak and when she finished he began to laugh…

Ahh, another county heard from… I’m glad you spoke out miss... what’s your name again?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Well, there's Whitey. It also appears his meatheads aren't on fire. Wait..

If by on fire... Did you mean, they've given you something, like.. you know? 

Meatheads, they get around, it wasn't a good idea to drop your pants for 'em ya know! Enjoy a few rounds of cranberry juice, flush it out. 

Report Post Tip

Good effort by the first guy, everyone else was very poor. This was not really really run for me.

Report Post Tip

Silly silly Phil_Steak, this is not about your bodyguards and it has never been about your bodyguards. Though I am sure if your bodyguards made a go at Whitey hell would burn all over them. In the streets. But not in the coffeeshops, cause ironically it seems we're not allowed to smoke in them! Well.. we are but someone is quite flameable about it apparently.. ah I guess it is a little bit about you huh... but not about your NOT trained bodyguards. Cause as much as you like to claim that stunt just did you favours (finacially), it did tell me a little tiny piece of intel that... you don't keep your bodyguards trained... OOOPSY. But it's okayyyy Phil_Steak cause frankly, thats just one of the many mistakes you make in your laughable godfather career.  In fact, it wouldn't even make the top 10.

Report Post Tip

You may not be able to smoke in the coffeeshops but it sure does seem as though you are smoking something.

Report Post Tip

Yep.
I keep my BGs at the lowest health imaginable.

I mean, why do I even need them? Nobody ever bothers shooting at me.

I mean.... how else would have all those hits placed on my BGs have gone away? It wasn't possibly me making around $2,400,000 for each hit placed as profit.... hmm what? 

Report Post Tip

Oh good one Whitey! You lit that one right up didn't you. Are you sure that is the way you should go about this? Cause the last time you did you went quite emo about it afterwards... Don't they say that if you play with fire you get burrrrrned? Awkward.

Report Post Tip

Phil_Steak, thank you for confirming my statements about your BG's health and the financial benefit it gained you were both correct.  

Report Post Tip

cap watches and feels as though the room has gotten alil heated....could it be the fire?..cz it is hot..maybe someone snuck a joint in..idk..maybe its whitey laying torch to BBQ....idk...its something

Cap hears a shout from outside

NYERS....CANNIBALISM..

What..woah..who..eh

Report Post Tip

Aang is flying overhead when he hears the commotion going down below him. he dropped back to round level and hears this odd woman speaking something about pumping BGs full of lead unauthorized. he is very entertained by these events and chuckles to himself. he walks away muttering " 300k says she don't live to see the next hour after this one, honestly, what do these trolls stand to gain by shit talking about the upper structure!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Whitey's bodyguards are on fire!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL