Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:07:01
Page:  1 
The Platinum Whip Started by: SpikeSpiegel on May 02, '13 23:05

Stumbling around through bars near Market Street, SpikeSpiegel takes a seat on a bench. There’s this old homeless guy lying on the ground possibly dead, holding a box of chocolates. SpikeSpiegel thinks to himself of how he can wake this man up or perhaps even bring him back to life by means of his words. He thinks to himself, “Crack.”

A long time ago, which wasn’t actually so long ago, there was an innocent lady who bestowed unto me a whip. It was golden and I could use it as I wished. Its purpose was to maintain order, and this was not to be abused.

One day, the whip was taken from me, and I was left with one of Valerie’s belts. This was not a useful whip, and it did not have nearly as startling of a sound. In reality, it was just a length of beat up rope. So, I fought for a new whip. I stormed through bookstores, and groceries looking for the whip. These places didn’t carry whips, and didn’t seem pleased when I tossed their wares around looking for one.

Finally, I came to the innocent lady once more, and she bestowed unto me a platinum whip. It was shiny and had all the power that the golden whip had and then some. The whip when first cracked resounded throughout that old city’s hangout, and all were silenced. I tossed that junky belt to the side, and was once again restored to the power that all whip bearers have.

SpikeSpiegel looks at the homeless person who seems to be still unmoving. He pulls a broken rubber band with some tinfoil stuck to it out of his pocket and slaps it against the bench. SpikeSpiegel falls backwards onto the sidewalk, sprawled out, and knows that his job is done. He thinks that man will resurrect again, and walks away grinning and skipping around.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $70,001 Tip

What shall you accomplish with this whip? It seems that you have been bestowed a wonderful gift in your eyes, how shall you use it?

Report Post Tip

Well, once upon a time, the whip did have a real purpose. Cory_Chase had a dairy farm, and it needed to be tended to. However, that farm burned down. So now, I guess it's a freelance whip, ready to be cracked and such whenever trouble or dissonance comes about, ready to lay down one crack and bring things to silence. 

Twiddles the rubber band and whispers things to himself.

Report Post Tip

"That was quite the story my friend.I once heard of this whip.But remember this,Control and harness the whip do not let it control you!"

Lights a cigar and inhales.

"I shall have to find me one of these as well I think."

Report Post Tip

ChaosSpike, I know that I need to be careful. I also need to make sure that people do not try to take it from me. Though I know how to harness its power, I am not confident in others being as apt to it as me. 

Strokes his rubber band and starts playing a monotonous tune

Look at how skilled I am! I can even make it do tricks!

Report Post Tip

Walking down the street smoking a joint an innocent mobster stopped to listen to SpikeSpiegel's speech and wondered what he was smoking. The innocent and stoned mobster walked up to the Don.

The dairy farm you mentioned was a cover for a marijuana farm. I saw it with my own two eyes, man! It was a magical place with miles and miles of weed. It was heaven on earth, man! HEAVEN ON EARTH!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

the mobster walks towards the big smoke cloud, and see's a crowd full of people, he shakes a few hands of mobsters he knows and begins to speak

Helllo there .. What is this place you talk of Silk? it sounds like paradice.

the mobster begins to zone out from the really strong weed, and imagines a place with no negativty just happiness and weed smoke.

Report Post Tip

There were also cows, Silk... lots of cows... And some cocks and a horse. It was a magical place Cory Chase had there, but I never got to see the crops. I was too busy cracking this here whip. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Umbreon runs along after SpikeSpiegel batting at the end of the whip hanging from a holster on his belt.

Report Post Tip

The innocent mobster waved at IRON187 when he arrived in his bullet proof limo then she listened closely as the great SpikeSpiegel shared more knowledge.

"YOU DIDN'T SEE THE CROPS?" The innocent mobster shook her head in disbelief. "You probably didn't see the fairies either. Every two or three days a HUUUUUUUUGE ginormous group of fairies spawned on the farm, sorta like Durdens, but the mobsters, um I mean, the farmers didn't shoot the fairies because the fairies were FUCKING AWESOME! They sprinkled magical fairy dust on the crops. It was fabulous, man!" For no apparent reason other than she was stoned out of her mind the innocent mobster repeated, "FABULOUS!"

Report Post Tip

I think those fairies you were referring to were CAs... But yes I did see them messing around with a plow by the barn... As for real fairies, DeadlySin is the only one I know, and he sprinkles glittery dust and love everywhere he goes. 

Strums his "whip."

The whip would also scare the CAs and they would empty out their pockets if it was cracked.

Nods.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Platinum Whip
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL