Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 04:41:29
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Mafia First World Problems Started by: NYStripSteak on May 03, '13 14:44

This is pretty simple. I'll even give a reward to the one I think is best. Lets just call it 5 credits. Ends in? idk fucking know...whenever interest is lost maximum 4 days.

What are your Mafia First World Problems?

I know mine are when I'm doing something else and my petty perk triggers too much. I've got shit to do! No time to earn. I'm lame...so hopefully you guys are better! If you did it in meme format bonus points! but I'm not critical.

Report Post Tip
Realizing I spend more time on posts for the streets than I do on my final papers.
Report Post Tip

Also, its very likely that if I like what you post I'll also tip you! Just saying.

Report Post Tip

Complaining about getting a shot perk when there isn't an obvious second target around. (Far too guilty of that one)

Complaining about having to wait for someone to finally run an OC. (Need to kick myself there and remember to be happy to get one at all)

Probably the one we're all most guilty of, myself included, complaining about the standard of street posts without doing enough to encourage it and improve it personally.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Signing a class paper that counts for 25% of my grade as 'Flea'.....

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Getting my forts stolen.

Report Post Tip
Forgetting to race for an IA because I get distracted easily and only remembering about the IA roughly 10 seconds after it has died (Have done this too many times)

Decide to become more organised so set an alarm for one minute prior to the IA. Within that one minute gap of waiting get distracted again and forget about the IA until 10 seconds after it has died.

I have a problem :|
Report Post Tip
Also, one that frustrates me to no end. Seeing a good reason to post something whether it be in the streets or any other forum and just when I am about to I see Satanta has already said what I thought and so much more...(Don't like to repeat what has already been said in threads). Curse his brain.
Report Post Tip

Putting off IRL work meetings because I am in the middle of a jail breaking session... :/

Report Post Tip

Looking at your work position as a mafia position.(AKA if your the boss your the CL and your supervisors are your RHM/LHM's) LOL

Report Post Tip
The only I can think of is when I need to do schoolwork and I get on MR to complete the votes then find a full jail and spend time jailing instead of school.
Report Post Tip

Having to wait that oh so long few seconds during a backup.

Squishy is winning so far. DONT LET HIM STEAL YOUR CREDITS!

Report Post Tip

hundreds of bodyguards, cant afford to pay them.

Voted, too lazy to use stockpiled instant petties in one sitting.

Report Post Tip

Success! You have transferred 5.00 credits to Solastalgia

I actually chuckled while reading it. Well done.

Report Post Tip

11:35 PM - Man I need to go to bed, but i have 7 minutes left on my flight timer, might as well stay awake.

11:42 PM - Tired... but 2 minutes left on my felony timer, might as well stay awake.

11:44 PM - Felony.  30 seconds to petty, might as well stay awake.

11:45 PM - Petty time, and I'll head to bed, might as well stay awake.

11:45 PM - Flashy... hmmm let me my mail, might as well stay awake.

11:49 PM - Ehh ill do an MIA while i finish up this conversation, might as well stay awake.

11:54 PM -2 minutes left until my Felony again, might as well stay awake.

11:56 PM - OC Invite, wooooo, might as well stay awake.

11:56 PM - Felony done, and got the perk, might as well stay awake.

11:56 PM - Felony done,  45 seconds on petty, might as well stay awake.

11:58 PM - Ohhh jail, might as well stay awake.

12:35 AM - Fuck, they keep throwing jails, might as well stay awake.

12:44 AM - I gotta be up in 6 hours, but my attack timer is up in 5 minutes, might as well stay awake.

~~ (this repeats in a cycle for several hours)

6:45 AM - I should have gone to bed.

6:53 AM - I should take a shower.

7:12 AM - I should have taken a shower.

7:19 AM - No time for a shower, ill go heavy on the cologne.

7:23 AM - I have 7 minutes to get to work.  I should leave now.

7:31 AM - (Makes call to boss about heavy traffic)

7:42 AM - Actually leaves for work.

8:03 AM - Clocks in at work. Logs into MR.

8:35 AM - Man I need to do work, but i have 7 minutes left on my flight timer, might as well stay on MR.

11:42 AM - Tired... but 2 minutes left on my felony timer, might as well stay on MR.

11:44 AM - Felony.  30 seconds to petty, might as well stay on MR.

11:45 AM - Petty time, and I'll head to bed, might as well stay on MR.

11:45 AM - Flashy... hmmm let me my mail, might as well stay on MR.

11:49 AM - Ehh ill do an MIA while i finish up this conversation, might as well stay on MR.

11:54 AM - 2 minutes left until my Felony again, might as well stay on MR.

11:56 AM - OC Invite, wooooo, might as well stay on MR.

11:56 AM - Felony done, and got the perk, might as well stay on MR.

11:56 AM - Felony done,  45 seconds on petty, might as well stay on MR.

11:58 AM - Ohhh jail, might as well stay on MR.

12:35 PM - Fuck, they keep throwing jails, might as well stay on MR.

(And so on...)

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

My first world problem. Forgetting I accepted an OC then doing a felony as I see the timer is empty. Just to have the person run the OC and end up with 25 minutes on my timer. This does happen a few times each day.

Report Post Tip

You raise your gun and point it at where YouWillNotGetThis recently stood. He is no longer there. You look like a fool in front of the gathering spectators around his already dead body.

Report Post Tip
When I spend the full 15 mins in jail on a failed OC, and theres still time on my felony timer
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Mafia First World Problems
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL