Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 14:59:25
Page:  1 
Have you ever been so mad you have gone rogue Started by: ochoa on May 06, '13 23:50

Just wondering if you ever been so mad in here that you have gone rogue

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Nope, my city I feel has been good to me. I've never felt like rouging out.

Report Post Tip

What would be the point?

Report Post Tip

No, but I've been so drunk I've gone rogue.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

A guy I once knew named Ricketts kept threatening to go rogue, but in the end he didn't have the balls to go through with it

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure someone has to be mad to go rogue. Pretty sure we have seen people just wanting to leave these shores rogue for the sport of it... along with other reasons not involving being mad.

Report Post Tip

Nope, never. :o

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Yes people have gotten mad enough to rogue but why would they ever bring this topic to light? Being a rogue is the most disrespectful path one can take, regardless of their reasons. Why would someone come here and say, "Yes I was mad cause this person ate all the cookies in the headquarters. So I went rogue and shot them". Its not good for business.

Report Post Tip

Can't recall me ever being so angry that I have gone rogue.

However, on a related issue on madness I have tended to go a little 'rouge'

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Report Post Tip

A little issue? You mean being drunk and starting crap in subways? 

Roberto_Carlos (Consigliere), you are crazy.

Report Post Tip

Yes thank you Michael for bringing that to everyone's attention. That is an exception to the rule old boy.

Very proud of your observation though D-Man. You're allllllllllllllllllllllright. 

Report Post Tip

Never... I only rogue for fun:D

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

lol Y-2013

Report Post Tip

In general, doing something solely because you're angry is an unwise way to proceed.

Report Post Tip

In reality, this entire thread is an elaborate trap, and anyone who answered affirmatively to the question will be promptly shot and banished to eternal Goombadom for the rest of their days.

(No, though.)

Report Post Tip

cant say that i have....i dont get mad i get even and im sedistic eough ill wait until the time is right...i.e in war you become a target of interest

Report Post Tip

meant to add this...high ranking peeps that piss me off become priority lol

Report Post Tip

yeah a few months back i was peeved with the leadership of the game, i was working with people who couldn't play a piss up in a brewery and the idea that hitters were secret to the family didn't exist.  I felt the family was just to suck me dry of money and play happy tea party friends.  Got 5 shots off in my short run as a rogue but doubt i would ever do it again... unless jynx and silk refused to marry me maybe

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip
I could be angrier than hell and that, still, would not make me go rogue.
Report Post Tip

The Brotherhood does not rogue. The Brotherhood does the work of Allah!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Have you ever been so mad you have gone rogue
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL