Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:19:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
New York and the pickpocket escapades! Started by: PewPewPickpocket on May 06, '13 23:51

Phil Steak,

I understand you seem to believe that Eepster is involved somehow behind the comments or what is being said but you tend to forget that this world is like a children's playground, rumors and whatever else are spewed around almost on a daily. For you to accuse one of my members, TokyoBambi, who is indeed from the Eepster bloodline off the bat is a little bit insulting. I can pretty much tell you now that TokyoBambi has hardly had enough time to play and rank let alone sit in the background and feed a bunch of information for a book written thread.

Now if you have some form of proof that indicates that she is involved in this then by all means please have somebody send it to me. Until there is some form of proof of your accusations towards somebody who unless mentioned has not given you the time of day in these streets then I would appreciate it if you could please drop the insults on the Eepster bloodline and move on.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $666,666 Tip

Omnipotence walking at the streets of NY when he saw Godfather Phil_Steak one of the well known mafiosos, arguing w/ some thugs w/ known bloodlines as what he have heard on the people talking about.

He listened very carefully on their conversations as he stopped, hits his cigar and raised his hand, waiting for his own opinion to be heard.

"Buongiorno (Good day)" The crowd caught his attention.

He then tip his hat to the crowd w/ outmost respect.

"I'm not a bias, to be honest, in fact I am much concerned on these people that gathered here to witness a statement on both parties, which I foresee it would only end destroying both of their integrity in the public, which is also fatal to the listeners, and would only lead to another theory or hearsay."

"After hearing each statement side by side, in my own opinion it's seems like it was more personal."

"I must agree on this point, talking 1 on 1 privately would enlighten both side, Indeed."

"Try to have a successful conversation on each other privately and after that if you're bold enough to the public, let the public know whats the truth behind it after clearing some of the recent miscommunication or misunderstanding or totally not because we're under the code of silence." (I'm not talking about the the name being bold here, I'm talking about the characteristic of being bold).

Omnipotence smiled and tipped his hat to the both parties and left..

Hoping for them both to find more efficient way to solve their issues..

Report Post Tip

I will say this once more. These are all people who have felt as if they deserved something more than they've received. Jaded by death and confused by their perspectives. Attempting to trick others into doing the work they care not to put the time into doing themselves. Speaking about situations they only know a fraction of.

Report Post Tip

NYStripSteak,

Pardon me if I interrupt for a quick second but you say these are all people who have felt they deserved something more than they received.

I do not really understand where this statement is coming from. I understand in a sense you believe that Elk who is the bloodline of Epsilon deserved more. However reading through the situations he presented it appears to me that in my honest opinion it would of been nice for him to receive a form of update or mail back on what he sent up.

As far as PickPocket goes can you inform me of what you feel they thought they deserved? This person was never in New York as Phil Steak mentioned earlier. Their entire posts have been on their opinions and feelings about what was told to them or what they have seen come out of the city of New York. So can you explain to me what exactly it is PickPocket feels they deserved?

Report Post Tip
TokyoBambi had been sleeping peacefully when a knock came to her door and woke her up. She popped awake, started giggling and jumped up and down on her bed.

Come in!!!

She shouted. A person entered, with a frown on their face.

What is it?!?!

She asked, concerned, still bouncing. TokyoBambi was a happy sort of girl. Maybe even a silly sort of girl, but she never was a sad sort of girl and didn't like to see others sad. Special small creatures of the forest, like rabbits and kittens and singing song birds.

"I'm sorry TokyoBambi, but Phil_Steak is running your bloodline name through the mud out in those streets."

The man replied to her question and her smile slid into half a frown. She pulled on some clothes and collected some paper work she had received from her ancestors and made her way to the streets.

Phil Steak you speak of me like I am this terrible piece of shit waste of a life. It's upsetting. Upsetting because you are such a hypocrite. A hypocrite I say?!?! Alright, let me turn to the stacks of papers I've brought with me. Written transactions you've had with my bloodline.

This was after Vaticus was taken out and Whitey wanted me to join his crew.

Whitey: i need you to come to my crew
[3:55pm] Whitey: and convince epsilon to come too

But then I was told my bloodline of Eepster was banned from New York.

Phil_Steak: i think you're dangerous.. which is a compliment
[5:51pm] Phil_Steak: you have the ability
[5:51pm] Phil_Steak: to get shit done
[5:52pm] Phil_Steak: nothing insulting there. Only a few people scare me like that
[5:52pm] Eepster: so why wouldn't you want me on your team?
[5:52pm] Eepster: and i'm not insulted
[5:52pm] Eepster: i know i'm awesome
[5:52pm] Phil_Steak: lol
[5:52pm] Phil_Steak: the place
[5:52pm] Phil_Steak: a person is most dangerous
[5:53pm] Phil_Steak: is in your own home.
[5:53pm] Phil_Steak: a-la Romans Chicago

Though, I had some people put their necks out there for me and got into NY despite you being terrified of me. Which didn't last for long because Whitey started burning people in the streets and I thought that was pretty ridiculous and disrespectful. Which is when you, Phil Steak, decided you were the king of everything and I was not allowed to talk about it. You commanded me to stop, which I eventually did. Then you didn't like how I greeted everyone the next day in the coffee shop #yaowa. After I had changed my greet twice, this one seemed to be satisfactory for you.

JelloShot: [Eepster] TMIAMF
[1:43pm] You were promoted to operator by JelloShot.
[1:44pm] Eepster: better?
[1:44pm] Phil_Steak: do i dare even ask?
[1:44pm] Eepster: you're the one that brought up my greet
[1:45pm] Eepster: i guess you are very concerned about me
[1:45pm] Phil_Steak: I gave you a direct order
[1:45pm] Phil_Steak: to drop something.
[1:45pm] Phil_Steak: You refuse to.
[1:45pm] Eepster: you brought it up
[1:45pm] Eepster: i set that greet
[1:45pm] Eepster: yesterday
[1:45pm] Eepster: before you gave me a direct order banning my free speech
[1:45pm] Phil_Steak: And I brought it up, so that you could change it.
[1:45pm] Eepster: in a public chat room
[1:45pm] Phil_Steak: game room
[1:45pm] Phil_Steak: your words
[1:45pm] BigEasy: team murder intention Arthur must fall
[1:45pm] Phil_Steak: are somethign you are accountable for
[1:46pm] Eepster: okay?
[1:46pm] Eepster: and yours?
[1:46pm] Eepster: you just get to run around in the streets
[1:46pm] Eepster: with the title godfather
[1:46pm] Eepster: but dragging it t through the mud
[1:46pm] Phil_Steak: exactly
[1:46pm] Eepster: by redonkulous posts
[1:46pm] Phil_Steak: lol
[1:46pm] Phil_Steak: Eepster, you're a joke
[1:46pm] Phil_Steak: you're a hanger.
[1:46pm] Eepster: right
[1:46pm] Eepster: i'm a joke
[1:46pm] Phil_Steak: You never achieve anything yourself.
[1:46pm] You were kicked from the chat room by BigEasy. (seriously?)
[1:47pm] Topic changed to "https://www.facebook.com/The.YAOWA.Army | Home of New York | Admin RP comp - April 13th - How big is your RPness?| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7hHx7gdN68" by Whitey.
[1:47pm] You rejoined the room.
[1:47pm] JelloShot: [Eepster] TMIAMF
[1:47pm] You were promoted to operator by JelloShot.
[1:47pm] Phil_Steak: control yourself.
[1:47pm] Eepster: i'll try lord
[1:47pm] Eepster: i will try
[1:48pm] Eepster: do i not achieve anything for myself
[1:48pm] Eepster: in general?
[1:48pm] Phil_Steak: Never seen it happen.
[1:48pm] Eepster: like in all aspects of life?
[1:48pm] Phil_Steak: in MR.
[1:49pm] Phil_Steak: In life, I am sure you are delightful and wonderful.
[1:49pm] Eepster: this coming from the man that always lagged behind premeir
[1:49pm] Phil_Steak: Here, you are generalyl poison. Living out an alternative persona.

My ancestor was later shot and officially banned from New York, like she would even go back if you had begged her yourself. Pass. The next in line, myself, TokyoBambi, started the life of crime. Nine days into my life of crime I received to random mails from both Phil Steak and Whitey both had the same thing written on a blank piece of paper. A simple heart. I did not reply to them, I didn't want anything to do with them, I had no reason to be mailing the Godfather of New York and his Right Hand.

As anyone can see I'm actually still an Earner and I hardly ever had time to be social. Between English lessons (before crime I lived in Japan) and working I was hardly here. A 27 year old Earner at that. Though you, Phil Steak, seem to think I have the power to clone myself which is the only way I would have time to run a muck against and continue to be a "silly silly girl" and "to be poisonous". I'm sure you also think i've been trolling and disrespectful.

Though,

Phil_Steak: Eepster, you're a joke. Phil_Steak: you're a hanger. Phil_Steak: You never achieve anything yourself. Phil_Steak: Here, you are generalyl poison. Living out an alternative persona.

I'm pretty sure that is pretty disrespectful. And trolling? Sending me hearts, that's up their with trolling.

I hope you do realize that bringing me into all of this is doing exactly the opposite of what you want. Next to pew pew I'm the buzz of the day. "Look at what idiot Phil_Steak has said in the streets this time" They whisper. "Did you know that he had the brain capacity to voice his opinion in such a lengthy matter?" They ask one another behind closed doors.

Phil, sometimes I wonder if you insult me because you are to scared to be honest with yourself. Not understanding what I mean? Read below, the second part of our conversation.

Eepster: poison why?
[1:50pm] Phil_Steak: You're actually the thing that you insulted to me, when I first met you.
[1:50pm] Phil_Steak: The trendy clique girls.. who shun the new comers
[1:50pm] Eepster: i don't shun
[1:50pm] Eepster: i selective pick
[1:51pm] Phil_Steak: You've turned into something that you once claimed to have hated.
[1:51pm] Eepster: okay?
[1:51pm] Eepster: opinions change
[1:52pm] Eepster: I probably did become the person i claimed to have hated
[1:52pm] Eepster: because people dissapoint
[1:52pm] Eepster: and you realize their true worth
[1:52pm] Phil_Steak: Aye, you have dissapointed me several times. Very true statement.
[1:53pm] Eepster: i'm sure i have
[1:53pm] Eepster: actually i'm positive i have

And I'd like to first laugh at how you throw around the word clique. Don't worry. I'm not the only one laughing at that. Second, I'll point out this line.

[1:51pm] Phil_Steak: You've turned into something that you once claimed to have hated.

Now, take a step back into history with me.

Eepster: <phil_steak> We are accountable for what we say on IRC.
[01:18am] Premeir: lol
[01:18am] Premeir: you know whats funny
[01:18am] Premeir: when googlez first set up under me
[01:18am] Premeir: he stopped talking to me
[01:19am] Premeir: after i shot him for saying ni**er in irc
[01:19am] Premeir: and got all pissed because i took irc in game

You’ve turned into something that you once claimed to have hated.

[19:01] <phil_steak> In my book, you are held accountable for your words on IRC

So, Phil Steak, you lash out at everyone else because you are terribly insecure. A better soldier than a leader. That's your own fault. You are not brave enough to be a strong Godfather. One that will go down in history in a positive way. One people will remember like it happened yesterday and praise.

You can spout off as much as you want about how I am a silly girl, poison. Group me with these people or those people. Attempt to drag my name through the mud. Praise me and then disrespect me. You can do all of those things, I cannot stop you and I wish not to. You want to know why I don't care?

Because at the end of the day I can be honest with myself. I will do what I want and not let others opinions get to me, eat away at me. I am secure with myself. I am brave.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I want to add in to something Eepster said and quote this real quick.

[1:50pm] Phil_Steak: You're actually the thing that you insulted to me, when I first met you.

[1:50pm] Phil_Steak: The trendy clique girls.. who shun the new comers

[1:50pm] Eepster: i don't shun

[1:50pm] Eepster: i selective pick

This is part of the log that was posted by Eepster and I would like to say that for those who might not know me very well I was under Premeir far back when he was a Godfather. My father served him with honor but was extremely new. Upon entering Chicago under Roman where Eepster was his RH I was taken under her wing. She had no reason to teach me how to play and I was snotty as all hell to her back then too. Despite all of the irritation I caused her she continued to teach me and mold me in to what I am now. Her, Premeir, and Draven were all people who helped teach me so that I could become what I am today.

Before you drag people through the mud you should ask about them from somebody who knows. Somebody who spent a good six months learning how to play under the trainer named Eepster. One of the three who I give all my success to as if it was not for them I would still be lost.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New York and the pickpocket escapades!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL