Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:01:17
Page:  1 
We'll Always Have Paris Started by: Fulmineo on May 07, '13 19:02

Fulmineo's little run in with Nikki a while back had set him thinking about the past. And as he sat at the bar nursing his drink, he remembered one of the best, and worst memories he had with her.

*Paris in 1920. Approximately 10 years before the events of "Firefight at the airport"*

Fulmineo and his companions had been at this bar for several hours now and all but Fulmineo were drunk off their ass and running out of patience. Too much longer, and Fulmineo would start drinking himself. Just as he was about to order himself a drink, a very tall man entered the bar and walked over to the table and sat himself across from Fulmineo and his associates.

"Are you the one called Fulmineo?" The man asked, speaking with a French accent.

"You're late. I don't know what The Old Man has told you about me, but tardiness is one of my pet peeves." Fulmineo replied, without actually answering his question.

The man simply raised his eyebrow. "I was busy on another errand for my own boss. And I don't know what The Old Man told you about me, but disrespect is something I simply do not tolerate." The man managed to sound menacing, even in that ridiculous accent of his. Impressive.

"Good then we understand each other than" Fulmineo replied with a smile. "Now lets get down to it. I need to find someone and I was told you'd have the location of his whereabouts."

"Well I don't have the location per se. But I do know where we can get it. But It'll mean pissing off a few of the criminal organizations in Paris." The man explained.

"And why, pray tell, would anyone in the Parisian mobs give a fuck about someone The Old Man wants dead?" Fulmineo inquired.

" Well....Your target is the youngest son of one of these mob bosses. Well liked too from what I hear." The man said.

"Of course. Why would The Old Man give me an easy job for once. So I take it that he knows the Old Man needs him dead and that we're here. Which means soon we will be having unwelcome visitors. He'd better be worth it." Fulmineo complained.

"It seems you don't know why your boss wants good Old Benjamin dead do you? Well, allow me to enlighten you. Benjamin used to work for the Old Man and I heard he's working with someone else now to replace the old man. A coup of sorts."

"Well soon good old Benjamin wont be anyones problem. How are we going to find him?" Fulmineo asked.

" We pay his mistress a visit. See he and his wife and kids are protected at one of his Father's safehouses. Way too well guarded to hit him there. However he meets up with his mistress once a week. The idiot thinks no one knows but a couple of my guys saw him the week before your boss called me up. Damn creepy if you ask me." The man, whose name Fulmineo hadn't bothered to learn said.

"So after we torture this innocent lady, we can set up an ambush and polish Benny off. Sounds easy. Let's hope it plays out that easily." Fulmineo wished.

"I've got one question though." One of Fulmineo's drunk companions, Franky J, spoke up. "If Bernard is the son of powerful Boss then why do you want him dead? Wont that make shit hot for you?"

"Me and my associates are hoping BENJAMIN'S death will spark a war between our enemies, distracting them long enough to take over. And besides, one never passes up an opportunity to have the Old Man owe you a favor."

The assorted men were gearing up to plan out the rest of the hit when a red haired bombshell entered the bar. The actual reason Fulmineo had even waited for their contact. She found Fulmineo and made her way over to the table. As she approached, the men all rose to greet her. She threw her arms around Fulmineo and planted a kiss on his cheek. The other men got a thin smile.

"I hope you're not talking business still?" She asked.

"We were just finishing up Nikki." Fulmineo replied with a chuckle.

The still unnamed man stretched his hand out and Fulmineo shook his hand. As he prepared to leave, the man spoke. "Come down to The Rabbit Hole Bar when you're ready to finish up what we were discussing. Ask for Francois."

"Is that your name?" Fulmineo inquired.

"No, no it's not." Francois said with a dangerous smile and walked off.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

Report Post Tip

Francois stepped out of the bar and reached into his pocket for a cigarette. It was the last of his stash and so he made a note to himself to go buy another pack. Things in Paris were going to get very interesting over the next couple weeks. The reason he was running late, and had been instructed not to inform Fulmineo, was that he had a shipment to bring in. It was of the utmost importance to a Russian fellow named Sergei. Who was also the Old Man's right hand man. His number two guy. Fulmineo being number three. Sergei had called him out of his well deserved sleep and instructed Francois to go to the docks and oversee the arrival of a very close personal friend coming to France by way of Italy. Francois being the number 2 man of one of Paris' most powerful criminal organizations, was unused to being ordered about, but he knew that Sergei and the company he kept were not to be trifled with.

Francois was especially surprised that he was needed, seeing as who the package was. Yes, things were going to be very interesting. He'd damn near had an heart attack when she'd walked into the bar. Why would the Old Man have two of his heavy hitters operating in the same city? And why would one not even know of the others operation?

"I've got to remember to pick me up an extra piece" Francois thought to himself. He had a feeling he'd be needing a little something extra these next few weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fulmineo had been having a nice few days away from "business" relaxing with the love of his life. Walks in the park and making love on the balcony until the Sun rise. Climaxing just as the sun made its first appearance. Fulmineo could easily see himself getting used to this routine. He could see it but he knew it was nothing but a pipe dream. He knew one day, the phone would ring and pull him out of his reverie, turning his sweet little dream to a horrible nightmare. And just as if the power of his thoughts had sent some sort of signal to the universe, the phone rang. He reached over to the bedside telephone and picked up.

"Yeah?" Fulmineo said gruffly.

"We've found the girl. You want us to snatch her up? Or would you rather be in on it?" Franky J asked.

Fulmineo sat up and took a few moments to gather his thoughts. "Snatch her up. I want her uh prepped for when I get over there. I want to get the information out of her as quickly and smoothly as possible."

The man on the other side of the conversation hung up and Fulmineo got out of bed and began getting dressed. Nikki chose that second to come out of the bathroom. She was wearing one of his white collar shirts and some panties. Her red hair hanging all over her shoulder and toothbrush still still in her mouth.

"You're not going out are you?" She asked.

"Yea babe. I'm sorry its business." Fulmineo apologized.

"Can I come with?" She asked hopefully. The kind of hope you have when you're really expecting a no.

"Sorry babe. This is sensitive stuff. My boss wouldn't like that." Fulmineo said, again apologizing.

"What you don't trust me? I'll be quiet, you wont even know I'm there I promise."

"No. You can't come." Fulmineo said, putting an edge to his voice. He stared into her eyes for a few seconds and then softened his voice. "The meeting place I'm headed to is no place for a girl like you. I'll be back soon. We'll go out for Lunch when I get back." Fulmineo said, hoping to mollify her.

She nodded sadly and Fulmineo finished getting dressed and made his way out of their shared hotel room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Franky J and his 2 companions had been tailing the woman for about 5 blocks now and she was just now making it home. Franky J gave the signal to Franky K and he split off so he could go and "commandeer" a getaway vehicle for them to use. The other two soon to be kidnappers entered the building after the Lady, Benjamin's mistress and were stopped by the doorman.

"Et où pensez-vous que vous allez?" He asked.

"I don't speak your booga booga language friend. Do you speak English?" Franky J asked.

"Does it matter?" Franky L asked as he stepped around Franky J with his silenced pistol and blew the frenchman away.

"Was that entirely necessary?" Franky J  asked calmly. "You know the bossman doesn't like to leave to wide a trail of dead bodies behind."

"He'll be fine. How else were we going to get the girl downstairs with him down there?" Franky L asked as he dragged the doorman behind his own desk.

"Good point. Lets hurry it up. The bossman will be at the safehouse soon and we don't want to keep him waiting."

The two men made their way up the stairs, perfectly calm as if one of them hadn't just murdered a man in cold blood, and the other witnessed it. They found her apartment and knocked on her door.

""Qui est-ce??" She called out.

Franky J knocked again. They heard rustling sounds and mumblings in french. She got to the door and looked through the peephole to see Franky J's smiling face. His charming smile was disarming and you would really have to look deep into his baby blues to see the depraved individual that lived there. She opened the door and smiled brightly. That is until of course Franky J's partner stepped into view. He was a different look about him. A look of madness in his eyes. He stepped up to the poor woman's face and smiled a mad smile. She stood there like a stunned deer. And with a swift jab, she was out cold.

"Again. Was that entirely necessary?" Franky J asked

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leilana woke up and she found herself with  a pounding headache. "Where the hell am I?" She asked herself. As she tried to sit up, she realized she was tied down. A cold shock of fear ran down her spine. She looked arund, hoping desperately for a rational answer. In the room were three men. Two of them looked familiar. The other one was a complete stranger to her.

It was all coming back to her. She began to struggle as she began to gain a firmer grip on her new reality.

"It's no use." Said the handsome one. "We're professionals. Some would say the best. There's no way you're getting out of those restraints. So just relax".

Leilana stopped struggling. The handsome criminal's voice was so calming, it seemed foolish to do anything but exactly what it instructed. They seemed to be waiting for something. Or Someone. Minutes passed and the door opened abruptly. A man walked in. He was dressed in a black button down shirt, with black slacks on. He looked like a weird mix between the two men who had kidnapped her. Handsome, but with a barely restrained madness deep in him. He seemed as if he might help her or just kill her on the spot, depending on his mood. He took in the sight of her on the floor and looked at the men in the room with her.

"You guys scared of a little girl? Is that why you have her tied up?" He spoke and when he did, it was as if he'd spit lightening. The men sat up straighter and cleared their throats.

"We just wanted to-" The handsome one began.

"Save it." Fulmineo interrupted. He walked over to the far wall of the room we were in and grabbed a folding chair and sat across from Leilana. "Hello young Lady. Sorry for the rough treatment. If I was there, I assure you, things would've been different. Now lets get down to business shall we?"

Leilana doesn't reply so Fulmineo continues on.

"I assume you know why we picked you up?" Fulmineo asked.

Leilana shakes her head in reply.

"It's about your boyfriend. Benjamin."

"I don't know who that is. I'm sorry." Leilana said.

"Do not lie to me girl." Fulmineo said in a much darker, less civil tone. "We know you know Benjamin. Do you think we would've made the trip to Paris, hunt down this Benjamin character and then kidnap the wrong person? We are professionals.Now just tell me what you know and maybe you can live to see another day after this ordeal."

"Please I don't know where he is! He never tells me, he just calls and tells me-" She pleaded

"We are aware of this woma. I just need the address to your little love nest. So we can prepare a little something for him. You will go to your apartment and wait for his call and we will handle it from there. You play your cards right-"

"Boss!" Franky K interrupted. "The police are outside."

"What?! Why are they outside?" Fulmineo demanded

" I don't know boss but they are coming in." Franky L said.

Fulmineo walked over to the window and surveyed the scene before him. He couldn't afford a shoot out with the authorities right now, so he had to act quickly. As he looked he saw something disappear down the block. "Was that.....red hair?" He thought to himself. He shook the thought from his head and made his decision. "Leave the girl. We're getting out of here. They haven't surrounded the place yet." He said walking to the doorway. He stopped and looked back at his former captive. "You know what happens if you talk right? We will find you. And silence you."

*TO BE CONTINUED* *ALSO IF YOU WANT THE FULL,STEAMIER VERSION OF FULMINEO'S TIME WITH NIKKI MM ME!*

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: We'll Always Have Paris
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL