Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:10:19
Page:  1 
Stanky Laundry Started by: SpaceCowboy on May 09, '13 07:50

Standing idly in the streets as he smokes his cigarette, SpaceCowboy notices something that catches his eye: There are several well known and high ranking members from various cities milling about, some wearing badges of honor showing that they are from the upper ranks of their crew or city. There is an unbearable odor all around, spewing into the streets that no one seems to notice. He curls his lip at the stench and takes one last drag of his cigarette, throwing it into the street before putting on his space helmet, hoping to block out some of the smell. 

He continues to observe the crowd around him, and realizes there is a definite lack of cleanliness and hygiene. Several mobsters are still wearing their suits from days, weeks, months ago. SpaceCowboy glances over to his side and notices a man picking his nose and proceeding to wipe it on his pants. The man's suit is no longer it's original color, it's now covered in stains and faded. He lets out a sigh of disgust and raises the visor on his helmet to speak. 

Lately I've been noticing a big trend of dirty mafioso's representing themselves in these streets of ours. There are folks out here who have lived and died in the same suit without changing it once. I don't see how one can't be a bit disgusted smelling and seeing such a lack of cleanliness of others. If it isn't bad enough we have people airing out their dirty laundry into the streets, we have to put up with the smell of others and tattered looking clothes?

Don't get me wrong, I have a favorite suit that I love and prefer to use over all others. I also have some I like to use on special occasions and show off to the world. But doesn't it get boring wearing the same thing every day? Imagine the things your suit goes through every day... I know I'm not the only one who has gotten the occasional blood splatter on their clothing. I would imagine after a hard day of work you might not be smelling the most pleasant.

Do you ever change or wash your suit? If so, do you wear an older suit or just buy a new one?  Or do you just walk around naked all day until your suit is done at the dry cleaners?

SpaceCowboy lights up another cigarette after he finishes speaking, hoping the smell of cigarette smoke will overpower the stench around him. 

Report Post Tip

Umbreon how things got complicated when the world shifted all the people and places around. She only knew of one laundromat in the world, (and had a vague fondness for the employee of said laundromat based on residual feelings left by the spirit that as a habit of taking her over whenever she goes near a coffee shop) and she knew at one point that laundromat was in NY, but that it could well be in CH now.

Report Post Tip
Nice subject Godfather Space, I myself have a few dry cleaners that are available at all times of the day. They run a collect and delivery service so that once I am about to retire for bed they are round picking up my suit and it will be back by the time I am awake.

That said if I were to be woken early for an emergency I may find myself in quite some pickle.

I will now go and acquire some more suits as the last thing I want is to get get caught with my pants round my ankles...
Report Post Tip

Stanky laundry make's me feel... like a piece of SHIT! ASS!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stanky Laundry
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL