Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:48:15
Page:  1 
All Doom And Gloom Started by: Sanctionater on May 09, '13 16:34

Sanctionater is stood drinking a coffee looking like he has just been dragged through a hedge. Taking a gulp of his coffee he decides it is time he addresses something that has been bugging him. 

Alright, listen up! As you can see I am not looking myself today, I am usually handsome.. Well dressed.. Suave.. The list goes on, but lets not get into that. Recently I have been looking run down, want to know why? Let me tell you.

WHY is it that most of the topics brought up in the streets these days are all negative and dull? I walk down these streets after a hard days work, and I just wish I could hear more good news. I want to be able to walk down and hear "Hey, I love the way X is doing this!" or "Don't you admire the way this is done?!" Or "Sanctionater you are the greatest!".. wait that one is already said, never mind. Even just good news about peoples encounters with certain things could lighten peoples day. This isn't the news people, not everything has to be negative.

All I hear is "I died, that city is now bad!" and "I hate this guy because he isn't like me, he is now bad!" For some reason this is what the streets have been made up of. Had some interesting debates though, yet I see debates as something different, that is a place to stand for a while listening to all the different points... This usually also can get a little out of hand, mind you that can be fun to watch though.

So all in all, I just wonder... What is with the negativity people? Don't we enjoy our lives, and if we do why can't we spread a little joy day by day. Like I do with females, give them joy... day by day... Of course a different female for each day in order to spread the joy more effectively. 

Lets take Countdown for example, that man came to the streets and just happily told people what they are doing well and too keep it up! Great example for you all, and one which would be great to follow. Lets not just tell people when things are wrong, but also give credit when credit is due.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: All Doom And Gloom
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL