Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:01:13
Page:  1 
A terrible display of tyranny. Started by: Cassadaga on May 09, '13 16:42

Now that Cassadaga has got the crowd's attention she adjusts herself and begins to speak...

It is amazing that reading my mother's journals from years ago I can still identify and relate to the feelings being expressed by the people then and now. It seems that many of us fail to realize natural self-centeredness being the nature of our afflictions. We belong to respectable organizations in which the primary purpose is to keep silent about personal affairs and strive to achieve ultimate greatness. We all want money, power & respect.. whether we pretend to be humble giants or not.. it is the truth. I did not pick up a gun and hire all this help to be somebody's drug runner. Let's all be honest with ourselves here! It is going to be natural human reaction to see those in power as the ones possessing what we covet the most. If your aim isn't to the sky then why shoot at all? 

You see an influx of people gripping their fists and shaking their arms at those in charge but in actuality... what are you really doing about it besides stirring up the negativity in our personalities. Our leaders are busy ensuring our crews and cities are being run efficiently and understand the politics of this thing of ours. No matter what when somebody receives a prestigious title, they will be under extreme scrutiny. If a by accident shot is fired or an off-color comment is said by somebody of a lower rank - is it given the time of day? Is it swept under the rug? Understand that these men and women suffer from the same human emotions, shortcomings and defects we all suffer from but it's hard to hide them when a spotlight is being blared on you full force.

I have no opinion on anything that does involve a direct attack on myself, my family or my city. Without malicious intent towards those I am willing to die for then there is no warranted response.. I rather direct my focus on something more pressing to me.. like my sickening gambling problem.

What is a tyrant? Somebody who is firm in their convictions and understands we cannot be soft in this thing of ours... or is it just a man or woman whose mistakes are on full blast due to their dedication, accomplishments and rank?

Easy does it and ask yourself this:

Instead of pointing fingers... how will you express your gratitude today?

Cassadaga wipes the sweat off her brow and walks away with a diva strut...

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A terrible display of tyranny.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL