Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:44:48
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Calling all Honourable NY and Philly Members Started by: Kuku- on May 09, '13 23:32

Friends,

This is going to be a big war, serious casualties.  The economy will be redressed, bloodlines will regroup and times will change, for the better, undoubtedly.

Think back to the Winter of Discontent, when two seemingly unassailable Godfathers ruled and change seemed impossible...  But change happened.

And it happened because some brave souls put the community before their city.  Before themselves.

With this in mind, look deep within yourselves.  It's time for a change.

DeadlySin most definitely isn't a despotic, misruling wrong 'un a la Roman/Premeir, but he's had a good run.  And, unfortunately, he has, via commission or omission, allowed Phil_Steak to run riot.

Phil_Steak is a disgrace and surely his time has come.  Oh, it just did.

Let's get some new blood.  To do this, we're gonna have to shed some old blood.

The writing's on the wall: DeadlySin's honourable reign is coming to an end.  To those supporting him - think of your place in history, and in the new order that will come to the fore in the next few days.  To the remenants of Phil_Steak's families: shed the dishonour by joining us and doing some good.

To make an omelette, you have to break some eggs.

To make a long story short: if you were/are with DeadlySin or Phil_Steak, join Chicago and let's make some good changes to this community!

Report Post Tip

shakes his head at the silly little man once again making a fool of himself

Report Post Tip

Teq, last time round you applauded those that did what I am calling on others to do...

I'm still up for that duel, if you are?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

I've wasted as much breath as I want to on you.

Report Post Tip

Step breathing then.  Might I suggest a satsuma, a bag and some tights?

Report Post Tip

Loyalty over life. Blood in, blood out.

Sorry Kuku, but I think history will have more respect for the people who remember that.

Report Post Tip

Winter of Discontent... Community before self.  It's that simple.

Report Post Tip

Roman was toppled because people got tired of taking his fucking say so. There was no altruism at work or desire to help the community at large. If you believe anything other than that, then you fell for the propaganda. 

Report Post Tip

Jeremy, think back... Who created the propaganda?

Report Post Tip

It's not about community or about self. It's about family and about loyalty.

Report Post Tip

We are all part of a wider family.  Some in that family are black sheep.  The community is the family that I serve.  That's who I work for.

Report Post Tip

That's a strange sort of mafia you affiliate with, Kuku.

Report Post Tip

I walk to the beat of my own drummer.

Could those tipping please do so in multiples of $510k

Thanks

Report Post Tip

Maybe you, Kuku, can say you serve the community. For me, and I would venture pretty much everyone else in this world, we serve our families. We serve our leaders. We serve the people who held out a hand when we were new in the world and who gave us a chance. And although sometimes we might disagree with them, although we might wish they said something different or chose a different path.. we still owe them our lifelong loyalty.

Report Post Tip

i AM DIFFERENT FROM MOST, YES.  aSIDE FROM THE goDS, SOME OTHERS, SOME SPECIAL FEW, MUST BE COMMITTED TO A LIFE OF PUBLIC SERVITUDE.

Report Post Tip

Oops...

Report Post Tip

Really Scanna, that's why you were so eager to join Vazzi's crew and then so eager to leave it when shit hit the fan?

Report Post Tip

LuckyLuciano walks by Kuku spouting off again.  His comment is short, as there is a war going and he does not have time for the mindless babbling which seems to be the norm for this conspiracy theorist.

Pride cometh before the fall, this is true, but what is pointing a finger at everyone and shouting how poorly they are running things but a version of pride all it's own? You may think everyone is wrong and your are right, but isn't that exactly what you bitch about? How everyone thinks they are right, but they are actually wrong? You hypocrisies and constant accusations are not only unfounded, but they make you look like a doomsday prophet with a sign saying "THE END IS NEAR!" I'm sure you understand how seriously everyone takes him. Maybe you should think about that. I know you won't, but maybe you should.

Report Post Tip

Lucky...  Where was I bitching?  Where was I insulting, 'cept in one very well deserved case?

Report Post Tip
I'm sorry, but I can't and won't believe this. Kuku, You may have done this because you feel what you are doing is in the interest of the community. My qualms are with the leaders that have deserted their cities. You may waffle on about how you have waited and watched whilst DS and PS have ruined this world of ours blah de blah blah blah, sure it's not the incentive of having a fresh new city in your grasp? Edging your bets for whoever is winning? Don't worry, I'm sure the back stabbed feeling will go eventually.

(OOC - On phone hence the short reply, otherwise would be a lot longer.)

I'm not really an embittered man, so I will stop my rant here and wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavours.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Calling all Honourable NY and Philly Members
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL