Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:57:26
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Don't know what's going off? Started by: Countdown on May 10, '13 03:09

"Personally I didn't like the parties involved either. Do I care for fighting with PH/NY? Probably not, but I owe it to SpaceCowboy because he has defended me when no one else would and my family respected my wishes. That is all a man in my power can ask for."

Report Post Tip

I am not surprised by LadyFighter in the least bit. As a matter of fact, I am proud of her!

There had to be some serious internal problems for her to do so. She never makes a decision in haste. I think I know her well enough to say she believes she is doing this for the betterment of PH as a whole. She would not have acted in this manner otherwise.

Report Post Tip

This world will be a significantly improved place going forward if individual districts or better still, individuals families, act autonomously rather than as one big ugly clump of real estate. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Amen Jeremy, Amen

Report Post Tip

As much as it pains me to say I have to agree with Jeremy here this world would be a more interesting place if every family acts for their own personal interest. Not follow the first Godfather in the city like a sheep. As we have seen this world comes to life when we have tension.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

What happends when SpaceCowboy takes a swim with the fishes and never comes back? What do you do then? Do you start defending the district you are apart of or do you continue to hold onto SpaceCowboy's wishes and fight the fight with the people you probably don't like?

Report Post Tip
When should be replaced with if. I don't normally do Grammar corrections, but that's an important one in my eyes. Also, that matter is down to DT themselves, not some opinionated people on the streets.
Report Post Tip

What happens when your godfather dies is simple, you look out for number one and that is you! even if it means joining up with a few you don't like it keeps you alive right? also hitting the obits would be nice out of respect.

Report Post Tip

Grammar should not be capitalized, that's a big one in my eyes. Also, you mad brah?

Report Post Tip

Whatever happens....happens.

Report Post Tip

"What do I do? I swim with him because that is the way shit goes sometimes. I'm not bitch, I know what I was doing from the first shot and that is the way I will die if needed be. You can say whatever you want, SpaceCowboy was a good person and he did all he could for us. I think NONE of our crews changing ship showed that loyalty. When I respect a man as much as I do, I will fight for him any day. My Godfather earned my respect so I show it in return.

I like him way more then I dislike Phil or DeadlySin. I finish his wish even if I am the last one standing. Because that is how I fucking roll. Regardless of what shit you spat out of your mouth about us."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Districts should be separate entities. Each GF should make their own decision not fly in front of someone and put their district in jeopardy when they don't even want to be in the fight. Had the individual entities of DT done as they wished the would have lost a considerable less number of people.

Report Post Tip

Had the individual entities of DT done as they wished

I got the very distinct impression they did do as they wished. No-one made them choose to fight with SpaceCowboy, they decided to go down that path because they respect him.

You can only applaud that stance. SpaceCowboy is a very good man, his bloodlines and mine have been good friends for a long time, we were on opposite sides last night and he took my fathers life, I bear no grudge as he was doing what he had to do. Taking the life of someone you like isn't easy (Unless they are WhereAmI/WhereWasI, then its easy), so again it shows that SpaceCowboy is a strong and honourable man as he ended the life of someone he would have considered a friend, all because he chose to fight on the opposite side.

Report Post Tip
Grammar should have been a small g as it is not a proper noun,my bad. I will give myself a hundred lashes later. I'm not mad really, I just see it as disrespectful to basically come out and state that someone will die, even if you didn't mean it. Also, you didn't even correct it. Oh well, carry on and try to spin "controversial" topics like a poor man's Kuku.
Report Post Tip

PigBenis, your man Zero put Space in past tense as well. 

Report Post Tip

I've logged in the morning and saw hundreds of dead bodies in Obits.

I've been requsted from superior to act within my family responsibilites (I've done so) was shocked

with betrayal of LF district and rebellion against DS.   I've done few positive things and got Wacked.

It's ok to start wars (IMHO) if there is a good reason, but betrayal is never good reason. That's really low.

Report Post Tip

I agree.

Report Post Tip

The gods not choosing to bestow a new rank to the people would seem to indicate that all godfathers are godfathers.

Report Post Tip

So it started because?

Report Post Tip

Two biggest kids on the block.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Don't know what's going off?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL