Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:20:26
Page:  1 
Don't know what's going on?? Started by: TokyoZombi on May 10, '13 06:00

During wars we can drop all class and come to the streets to shout tid bits of information and not really put any thought into them. 

Zombi tosses glitter into the air!

So, back to the subject at hand. One of the questions going around the coffeeshops tonight: Why is Detroit running under Philly's skirt? Are they taking the place of New York? I was told I had no right to ask these questions in the coffee shops, so I'll ask them in the streets.

Why did Detroit side with Philly even though half the city is made up of people that fought in the previous war against Philly?

Zombi thinks for a moment.

I really wish I knew how to set up a voting system on the fly. I'd ask for the public to vote if Detroit would have been better joining Chicago's side or Philly's side. Since I don't have a nifty set up all set in five minutes. Come one and all, share your opinion. 

What was the best move for Detroit? Philly or Chicago?

Zombi asks.

Oh, wow, it's really not that hard to speak a productive and well thought out thread on the fly. Go figure. 

Report Post Tip

SpaceCowboy came from DS's camp. Half the city probably wanted DS and Phil dead but they'd rather help SpaceCowboy and follow orders. If this baffles you... then that's your problem.

Also, this thread's not productive or well thought out. You're probably just throwing a fit because you didn't like the answer you were given and anything with a negative connotation of the opposing side would sound wonderful to you in your current state. Get a good night's sleep then come back and look at this thread... you'll see what I mean.

Report Post Tip

WhereAmI, I was merely just asking a simple question. No need to get all uppity now. Down boy. 

Report Post Tip

Pwned by a man that doesn't even know where he is.

Sucks.

Report Post Tip
Gosh, you're so right Tyrion. What was I thinking. I must have lost my mind.

*Packs bags and leaves town*
Report Post Tip

I thought that as soon as I saw you dressed like a bee. But I didn't want to comment on the mental ability of others.

Report Post Tip

hmmm  i only think that siding to anyone is very crucial but benefits who will win, each city did their best for their whole family to be protected to anyone who wants to ruin their businesses, if one leader of the city thinks that it will benefit his business if he side to any of the city he will surely grab it even it is very hard to reach that goal. War is power and it will let each and everyone of us see which side it will go.

Report Post Tip

Here you go Eeps.

Who would DT have been better off joining?

http://poll.pollcode.com/zp4xt

Report Post Tip

Why did Detroit side with Philly even though half the city is made up of people that fought in the previous war against Philly?

It's called loyalty. Look it up.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Artemis! You are my hero :D 

Report Post Tip

What's the big mystery? A crime syndicate makes moves that serve their own best interest.

Sometimes I just want to beat people around here with the "stupid stick".  Want to be a mobster? Start to think like one.

Report Post Tip

All I can think about are brains and my emotions. I'm just...too...emotional to think like a mobster. Sorry Franz. 

Report Post Tip

NFP TokyoZombi. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Don't know what's going on??
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL