Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:48:13
Page:  1 
A leopard never changes its spots Started by: Boned on May 10, '13 11:29
Warrior will always scheme against the powers that be irrelevant of being housed under their protection.

Adrian should never be authed he will always screw over those who look after him for personal gain.

Kuku only ever looks out for himself why anyone would ever give his blood line a home amazes me

Our community destroyed because people got bored.

History will show a number of Philly people never deserve a ranking above wise guy again in their bloodlines.
Report Post Tip

Are you promoting "bloodlining" here dear Boned? You seem highly misinformed. 

Report Post Tip

I don't get it. Based on what was just said... If you're upset about your home being destroyed... Why are you upset with Philly? Who took the first shots? While some Philly people betrayed their own patron, The Sinner, which is a horrible sin... Ain't their fault for this one. It's a bunch of screw ups from all over. They're the bored ones. 

Also to note, yeah... Be mindful of the whole bloodlining thing. 

Report Post Tip

The situation you are referring to works like this

http://s.ngm.com/2007/04/leopard-lessons/img/leopard-lessons-615.jpg

Report Post Tip

So the bitching begins.

Last time I checked Warrior  was not even the Godfather of the district he was housed in he followed his Godfather into battle like anyone under their Godfather should do, Adrian done the same thing so I can't see how you can have a complaint with either of those two's actions.

Can't see how Kuku got a mention in all this as I am pretty sure he didn't have a plan in all this but I am sure he will be pleased with his name being mentioned.

Our community will grow just like it has done in the past. Yes things will be wild for a while but such is life.

History will show that conflict will always happen it is how this world runs, power is grabbed when it can be to achieve longevity and keep your enemies weaker than yourselves.

Report Post Tip

Warrior will always scheme against the powers that be irrelevant of being housed under their protection.

Noun
A large-scale systematic plan or arrangement for attaining some particular object or putting a particular idea into effect.

Verb
Make plans, esp. in a devious way or with intent to do something illegal or wrong.

So going by the above, I would presume the fact my father was neither involved in any plans or arrangements nor did anything illegal or wrong, I'm free and clear? Excellent.

You really do need to wonder about some people. Because someone makes a choice they dislike its time to try and smear their bloodline with such inaccurate nonsense.

Report Post Tip

Is it inaccurate though?

Is it?

(I don't know. I'm just busting chops like my friend the Janitor)

Report Post Tip

The way I'm interpreting this, is that he is saying "A mobster should never compete for power".

I don't think you understand much about Cosa Nostra, young 'un.

Report Post Tip
I would think that Warrior might be described as a schemie rather than a schemer.
Report Post Tip

I am having a hard time understanding how it can be said that anyone betrayed Mr. Sin.  Ladyfighter is a godfather in her own right and as such, must take any and all actions that she deems needed to protect the integrity of her district.  Same can be said for Alexander.  He was a godfather.  That is not just a word.  It means something.  They are responsible to none aside from those who work and live in their own distrct.

Report Post Tip

Eve, it's simple. You are having a hard time understanding how some say they betrayed the original Godfather of the city because they are having a hard time understanding the purpose of districts and how they should be used. 

Report Post Tip

Districts will not save you from the Brotherhood.TokyoZombi I issue a fatwa upon you. You will be hunted all your days. When you are caught you will be executed and you will not be given proper Muslim rites. Your body will be left in the street and set on fire you silly girl.

Report Post Tip

TokyoZombi sneaks a needle of poison towards BrotherhoodLeader

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A leopard never changes its spots
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL