Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:07:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Victory to The Brotherhood Started by: Imam_Abdullah_Hasan on May 10, '13 18:52

This is boring now, do something different. You could pretend to be black panthers - or are you nothing but a big fat racist? BLACK POWER. Or you could always be Buddhists monks or maybe become Samurais, you never know, those fuckers are sneaky; I could easily see them trying to take over the Mafia with their big hot steamy swords. Mmm.

Wait, what was I saying? I forget.

Report Post Tip

You should have heeded my brother's warnings. Now I call for a jihad on all of you. The streets will run red with the blood of the nonbelievers!

Report Post Tip

the last time you people tried to do somthing you got your asses handed to you!!!! lot of talk..........no action!!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip
You know what goes good with burnt toast?   Bacon.  Crispy, greasy, delicious bacon.  I love bacon.  The world would be a much safer place if we all sat down together and ate bacon.  Oh, and burnt toast.
Report Post Tip

We are responsible for the devastation that lies before you today. I would not consider that "no action". We have facilitated the downfall of your decadent society and rid our world of some of the worst infidels in our world. And we are not done yet.

Report Post Tip
Could you facilitate some more bacon?  Enough of this infidel crap... Bacon!!!!
Report Post Tip

Bill you are a man of my own heart. BRING HOME THE BACON!

Report Post Tip

Allah...SHIT! TITS! ASS!

Who is this BITCH hood you speak of?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Victory to The Brotherhood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL