Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:44:47
Page:  1 
Light at the end of the tunnel. Started by: P0ison0ak on May 11, '13 03:39

The daughter of Cassadaga find her mother's last entries in her journal...

Dear diary,

It all kicked off tonight. Shots are being fired in every which way. People I love and admire are dying and there is nothing I can really do it about it. I have been given an order to fly out to the heart of the war and I am just arriving in Philadelphia. There are bodies everywhere and it really is painful to see this bloodshed although I am one who loves her beloved gun. So recently receiving my button I have nothing to do with myself except fight and possibly die for this city. The city that has shown me an amazing amount of love and dedication. I am almost approaching my target and I feel that anything can happen... 

Whatever does happen.. it will be in the best interest. I have a beautiful daughter coming in to pick up and take over my businesses and my outstanding debts both owed out and to me as well as rekindling the friendships and partnerships I have made in my days here. This is a hard pill to swallow knowing I will be shot at any moment. This thing of ours is breeds hope from bloodshed. I am going to die poor. My gambling addiction and loans have left me without a penny to leave to my beautiful daughter. I hope she is a better earner than me. I hope that she walks the path I walked. I hope she is willing to die as I am. 

Whoever grabs the reigns after this debacle.. I pray and silently meditate that they will run this thing of ours with loyalty and honor. Many great men and women have died and hopefully these streets will be rich with new vibrant and ambitious personalities to help shape this ever changing thing of ours.

Well, here I am and I think...........................

It cuts off there and she realizes that the red stain is the blood of her mother... It's time to fulfill her wishes... it's time to work just as hard if not harder... it's time to make a positive influence on these shores...

God bless. Rest in peace. All hail the dead </3

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Light at the end of the tunnel.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL