Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 13:15:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Go chicago! Started by: Firelord_Sozin on May 11, '13 16:19

Shove your duel up your ass you mouthy bitch. I think instead I'll be using my gun to pro your enemy.

Report Post Tip

Wow, Firelord you are a fine example of a quality user.  Maybe you need to take a step away from your computer and remember the real world. Honestly, resorting to name calling is a bit childish. If you want to be taken seriously then act like it. Insults and threats are not going to help you in that department. If you keep it up you may piss off the wrong people, there are things that are just not acceptable by players and the admins. It's a line that you must tread lightly upon.

Report Post Tip

you sided with the enemy when you chose PHI brotherhoodleader I think you were already the enemy

Report Post Tip

You made that choice rather easy. And though my purpose here will most likely lead to my death very soon I must thank you for giving my next of kin a target in the future. Hold on tight. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Report Post Tip

"you fucking fake assassin asshole I will have your fucking skull for that comment!!!!"

How the hell you are still allowed to post after the non-stop drivel that has been leaving your keyboard, (Inc previous character, obviously) is beyond me. In all honesty, if I was Cpt-Harris, I'd use you for what I could for the remainder of the war effort, then I'd shoot you and refuse to allow you back in.

Every time you start a new thread and post the way you do in them, you make the people who associate with you look bad.

Next time you have a thought you feel you should share, or you start to nerd rage because someone mentions a deity you're apparently not fond of.. Just STOP and ask yourself:

Is what I'm about to type going to make me look like a retard and the people who take me in look like morons for housing me?

The answer will probably be yes.. So just take a minute to think about what you want to say and how you're going to say it and try, like really, really try not to come off like a complete idiot.

Report Post Tip

kill Firelord_Sozin and get a free kitten

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Go chicago!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL