Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:25:17
Page:  1 
Tyler Durden Started by: WhoAteMyBeansOnToast on May 11, '13 16:40

What team is Delaware on?

...and who on earth is shooting them in the middle of this war?!

Report Post Tip

I don't think Mr. Durden is on any side but his own. They saw the entire country in a state of war, and came in just near it's end to pick us off one by one.

I would suggest we all concentrate on Mr. Durden, unless he picks a side to fight on, he should be regarded as an enemy by both.

To arms, Comrade!

Report Post Tip

I actually thought you may have had something to do with the demise of Tyler's loyal followers. Tyler was, after all, recently spotted enjoying a massive (I mean, like, comically huge) plate of beans on toast on his flight over from Delaware, earlier.

He laughed, he piled beans up onto his forked piece of toast, he crammed that delicious goodness in his mouth. He repeated.

In between his smirky mouthfuls of food, he'd simply state "I stole this shit, wasn't even mine! Hahaha!"

An act of war, no? I totally wouldn't blame you for retaliating.

Report Post Tip

Word on the street is Tyler has sided with DT/PH. They should all be shooting at Durdens now.

Report Post Tip

Well, with this new revelation thanks to our Oppressed friend, it can be safely said that we can safely expunge them from our cities once previous contracts are honored.

Report Post Tip

Durden has been recruited by the Brotherhood to add to the chaos of the current situation. They fight in the name of Allah. All infidels should fear them. The jihad continues!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tyler Durden
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL