Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:29:04
Page:  1 
ThomasAnderson: And why no one likes gingers! Started by: ICANBELIEVEITSBUTTER on May 11, '13 20:36

Seems we have a rogue on our hands ladies and gents! A man with capped BGs and a 750-800 gun. For those of you that are noobish, with the GF boost that is around 850-900 kills roughly.

The rogue has decided to piss on his late GF's grave when given BG capped, trainings on those BG, a chance, and members to get the GF position he has now. Paid for all of these expenses. Well... Pretty much, let's just say everything has been handed to the man from day 1, including targets for Durdens which he is too lazy to pick one out himself. Even in the 500 crew spawns.

But which side is he on exactly? I dunno! He is organizing pros for the very few friends he has left on the side he started with but he claims to be helping 'himself' or what he says 'DT'. This is definition of a ROGUE!! KEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL AT WILLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Anyhow, removing this man would be greatly appreciated to all of us that he has taken for granted and wasted our money on. It doesn't have to happen this very minute, but I know I will not be let down in the future!

THANK YOU FOR YOU TIME MY NAME IS ICANBELIEVEITSBUTTER! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT BROTHA!?!?!

Report Post Tip

Every leader has their method of evaluation they use to decide who will be the recipient of protection and positions of power within their organization. A good leader does two things. They will evaluate people well and they will inspire their members to die for them. More often than not when you see someone switch sides so late in the game to try and save themselves it's a failure on the leader's part. They either failed in their evaluation or failed to inspire.

Report Post Tip

Yea. Because you know the personality of ThomasAnderson like the ones that those who have actually had to be around him and listen to his annoying ass like the rest of us, right? I think anyone from DT could vouch for everything I said and speak their own behalf on this man. 1 man, over the entire city that is fighting for our late GF?

Please lol. Get the fuck out and don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

Report Post Tip
Think you will find many, many of us faught and died for our GF there was no missing inspiration. The whole of Detroit stayed loyal.
Don't let a bad apple let you forget how loyal the good people of Detroit were.
Report Post Tip

Sounds like a poor job of evaluation. Oh well. Tough shit.

Report Post Tip

It's embarrassing as FUCK to have an ASS! And when I say ASS I mean ThomasAnderson. HOLY SHIT! Awhh PISS, ASS!

Last time I gave a SHIT I got FUCKED!

Starts to twitch.

Report Post Tip

Indeed, it has been confirmed from the late GFs ghost that he made a poor decision about putting his trust in his man. I CAN SPEAK FOR THE DEAD. I HAVE THOSE POWERS.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: ThomasAnderson: And why no one likes gingers!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL