Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:20:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Poor Investments, Poor Decisions Started by: CupCake on May 11, '13 21:13

Believe in her to do what exactly?

Report Post Tip

i do believe that the city of Detroit didn't ruin their name when they supported Philly, even we all know that Chicago and Detroit is in good shape of businesses, i do believe that when our late GF Spacey decided to support Philly rather than Chicago coz he see's things differently with the opinion of the other GF who supported Chicago, when the other GF of Det support late GF Spacecowboy they believe in one reason at all and see the same thing as SpaceCowboy did, if you see the credibility of the GF's of Det is wrong we all did see in our side that we are in the right track even if it fails or not, we have tried we support it, we didnt gain anything on it, but we see who are the people that are really capable of what should be a leader should have. In this war if i will vote i will give the point to GF DeadlySin who stand in his ground and GF SpaceCowboy with an exceptional talent to see what is beyond everything before making such decisions.

Report Post Tip

Liliac and people of her ilk are everything wrong with this society.

Making your own decision and choosing your own path is fine, but do not dare tear down the people who stayed loyal to what they believed in. 

Lilac, daughter of Lilac, whatever the hell you are, you are a hypocrite. Be ashamed of yourself.

Report Post Tip

Yawns

I wish we could turn back the clock and go back to when Lilac and Phil flirted with each other to no end.... far more interesting

Report Post Tip

This city needs help real help 

Report Post Tip

This city needs help real help 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Poor Investments, Poor Decisions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL