Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:10:21
Page:  1 
Bentleys and Cadillac's Started by: Chief_Keef on May 12, '13 03:09

"I never want to see you again!" She said throwing a lamp at me "Get out! Get out! You good for nothing hoodlum" I thought about doing something to her but changed my mind and headed out to the bar to see my friend Phil who gave me work from time to time.                     It was a nice day in Chicago even though the past few days I hardly got any sleep because of a lot of gunshots it was a rough neighborhood and I was lucky I woke up and wasn't six feet under.

Walking towards the bar I saw Phil standing outside the entrance and went over to talk to him " Hey Phil you have any work for me?" I said. " No Keith its been quiet the past few days because of all the shit that's been going on and my guys have been hush hush and cut me out of the loop but I hear there is a shipment coming in at the docks tonight its nothing big but we might earn a few bucks" He said with a disappointing look."Don't worry Phil things will get better one day we will be sitting up there with the big dogs running this city." I said.

"Yeah right" he said snorting."Many guys like you have said the same thing I'm going to be running this city blah blah blah they end up runnin with da fishes instead"  A luxury Cadillac passed by driven by a man in expensive clothing. " One day Phil one day your going see me driving one of those"

Report Post Tip

You must renounce your desires to live a decadent and sinful life and find Allah. Follow the Quran and it will lead you to salvation. Continue down the path your on and die with the rest of the infidels. The choice is yours.

Report Post Tip

Whatever son but your path might lead you six feet under...

Report Post Tip

My path will end in martyrdom. Of that I am sure. But what will be awaiting me on the other side will be worth it. Tell me...how many virgins have you been with at one time before?

Report Post Tip

The amount of virgins Ive been with makes me laugh like hahaha its been more than I can count and more than you will ever have my friend.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bentleys and Cadillac's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL