Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:43:37
Page:  1 
To anyone who wants this war to end Started by: Thanatos on May 12, '13 04:19

Artorem steps away from the crowd and waves his arms a bit to get their attention. There were a lot of speakers today in the Streets, so he may have a tough time getting them to listen.

I've heard from quite a few people say that they want the war to end, and frankly I'm leaning that way now as well. So I'm going to give each of you a very simple way to shorten this war by hours, if not days. Ready? It's very simple.

Look in your locals and shoot anyone who has a sponsor, indiscriminate of crew. These people are proers, and they are the ones prolonging this war much longer than they should. Godfathers and crewleaders have died to proers, so you may actually be saving one or two of the leaders by doing so.

Once these people are dead, this war will simply be a war of the top guns. People will stop hiding behind protection wacks, and we can finally move forward with who deserves to win, based solely on bodyguards and gun strength.

Artorem tips his hat to the crowd that assembled around him to hear him speak.

Report Post Tip

Tea had wondered why the man called himself Artorem, but he liked the speech itself.

'I like the idea, just not the way you're going about with it. Also, who is Artorem?'

Report Post Tip

Really? This is your solution? What about the waves upon waves of "proers" as you call them that will continue to arrive? There wasn't some mass extinction ya know, people will arrive at different times throughout the days and evenings.. Even into the wee hours. 

The war will end when it ends. 

Valiant effort though.. 

Report Post Tip

I've had a bit to drink, so I may not be as coherent as normal. However, this is my solution. If you don't have a crew, you're safe until the war ends. If you attempt to prolong the war any longer, you will be attacked. It's that simple.

Report Post Tip

Yes, listen to the man that doesn't know his own name.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Nevermind, nevermind. Let the proers kill the crewleaders. 

Ignore this PSA.

Report Post Tip

Thanatos that is not completely true, my father was shot being unsponsored (they missed but shot on the less), I recommend unsponsored to put "neutral" somewhere in their suits and MAYBE they wont be shot at.

Report Post Tip

Thanatos Nevermind looks like you cleared things up.

Report Post Tip

they are shooting both sponsored and non sponsored. nobody is safe and some of the pro'ers not in even a family they hiding in the locals nd holding the war longer

Report Post Tip

I will be honest, i am quite enjoying investing in the currency market with the war on, i am gaining an extra 3-4 credits a day even if a family member dies.  In the short term i see the war as a good thing for society as whoever is left at the end still has a weakened power base and easier to overthrow then the past regimes.  However as a war drags on i see losses to our society that will make people want to have a time out until all is settled and we will see bigger gaps between top and bottom which city hall may need to re-think.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: To anyone who wants this war to end
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL