Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:59
Page:  1 
War Duel Started by: Loogie on May 12, '13 07:58

Loogie dodged bullets as he made his way to the soap box in the streets. He adjusted his hat to have a bit a style then begin his speech.

"Hello everyone. I have been brought here before you today after hearing numerous of complaints and mercy cries about the war that we are currently in. I've heard many people wanting it to end or end quicker, some have even shared ways to make it end quicker. I am not with this, but I decided to share a better method of ending this feud quicker. I just want to know what the people think so please make your way to the voting booth right here."

Loogie guides the crowd to the voting booth

"Please cast your votes HERE"

Loogie then steps back and wait to see what and how people feel about this.

Report Post Tip

Rothschild opens the curtain, revealing himself from the box, as he walks to the exit he exclaims to the line-up

I have just casted my vote, I've just expressed my choice! We should all do the same, while we still have a voice!

Report Post Tip

Loogie thanks the man and shake his hand as he walked out the poll.

"Nicely said Rothschild and I couldn't agree more. You're setting a great example for those that are shy around here."

Report Post Tip

Finn walks in to cast his vote

Personally I would be disappointed if it ended in a duel. But I would like to see what everyone else thinks.

Report Post Tip

"Aye! All thoughts are welcomed here mate. Thanks for voting!"

Loogie smiles at the number of people participating, his answer was becoming clearer and clearer to what the people wanted.

Report Post Tip
I'm not in favour of a duel... unless we can tamper with the guns beforehand!

Mr Adams walks into the voting booth, grabs a pencil and writes a third choice on the remaining forms
Report Post Tip

all i can say is i wanted to see who will win in our way, is it the one who decide to attack or the one who decide to defend with this we will see who is who

Report Post Tip

Bring it on, until one stands alone and a new generation can grow.

Report Post Tip

Shermond walks in and sits a the voting booth

Just casted my vote. a deul would be nice everyone gets there own person to fight

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: War Duel
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL