Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:10:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A small glimmer of light Started by: LieutenantWorf on May 12, '13 12:02

I was responding to the person Zmei tried to wack saying " If you had a shred of loyalty for you deceased Godfather you fight for him, his beliefs, and his cause! What the fuck is wrong with you people?". It seems when referencing that my voice failed.

Report Post Tip
I will be killed in a matter of hours but first what was deadlysin's last location he needs to feel my gat for killing my freinds
Report Post Tip

may be DT not sure. but let him have it Chi Rule :D

Report Post Tip

First off, let me clarify that I am not the son of Godfather Steak. People seem to confuse me with his son, although I am not sure why... We look nothing alike aside from a similar name.

I come here to say this...

What makes you think that once the war is over, you won't be removed from power? If you claim loyalty to neither side, you really think the last men standing will let you stay in power once the dust settles? In war, you choose a side or you die. I'm not gonna comment on the war itself, but after this conflict is done, you will become the new enemy of the victor. When a war of this magnitude happens, we are all involved, regardless of whether or not we want to be.

Report Post Tip

DAngelo.. Really.. You're a Wise Guy.. He's a Godfather.. You can't shoot at him man. You don't dare roll someone who outranks you that much do ya? 

samsung shakes their head..

Kids these days, all passion and no thought.

Report Post Tip

Just to clarify somethings.

I'm not here to claim power.

I'm only here to build up DT to what it was.

I knew from the start that the chance of me and my family staying alive through all this is close to zero.

I have no problem with whatever happens in the end.

I chose to fullfill our dreams and goals, so i have no regrets.

When/If i've accomplished that, i'll be more than happy to kill myself or step down and give the opportunity to someone more worthy.

Report Post Tip

Honorable sure, but in not getting involved or even helping in the slightest bit you have already shattered a level of trust from who ever makes it out of this thing, instead of making friends you have pushed those very people away. In turn im sure it will reflect bad business in your future and possibly on your members, I could be wrong though, who knows.

The best of luck to you sir.

Report Post Tip

You are probably right DaKine.

As we've stated from the start.

We are not doing this for other leaders or other cities. If we did we would've joined the killing long time ago.

This is for the city of DT. Had our beloved leaders of DT been alive still, i might have chosen a different path (we'll never know, so it doesn't really matter now). I thought very long and hard about this (about 3 minutes), and this seemed to be the best I could do to honor the fallen leaders of DT.

Instead of looking back now, we will look forward. If you could do the same it would be great. If not, i will understand.

Have a nice day.

Report Post Tip
Chicago stand up, lost everyone in this mess I'm a wise guy got lots of corrupt agents to....I need a crew, Chicago only please.
Report Post Tip

people that were/are with stormvind fired shots

nuf said

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A small glimmer of light
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL