Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:06:59
Page:  1 
Ceasefire at last? Started by: asdfghjkl on May 12, '13 18:22

Is there a ceasefire on the streets?

Hopefully shouts the kin of the recently deceased.

Probably unlikely shouts DeadlySin and Detroit and their pathetic last ditch attempt to salvage something out of this horrific manslaughter of a war.

Remember DeadlySin

A hero is the one who walks away when defeat is almost certain, they will be admired by the rest of the world.

Report Post Tip

Never knew a hero who walked away. Fight to the last breath and you'll be remembered. 

Report Post Tip

I don't think this is over and the events overnight have proved that, DeadlySin got a couple and a couple more were lost to unfortunate pro'ing incidents. You'd be foolish to rule DeadlySin out now.

Report Post Tip

Then call me a fool JamieMadrox

But a fool is someone who believes they know what the future holds.

Report Post Tip

I'm glad you believe you know the future but reality is this is a 50/50 stalemate right now. One person on either side goes down and it's over for that side.

Report Post Tip
No matter what happens DeadlySin has built a legacy. Whether you agree with what he has done is neither here nor there but you have to respect everything he has and still is achieving.
Report Post Tip

its not over im sure its just a break lol they will be going back at it soon watch

Report Post Tip

They're busy killing off suspected protection providers, verified protection providers, and future providers.. We have a long way to go yet. 

Report Post Tip

yea this may not even end today

Report Post Tip

Pretty sure that goes without saying Shermond..

Report Post Tip

haha they should just deul it out. doing tht less people will die 

Report Post Tip
All my freinds are dead I no longer have a family I was gone for two days and everyone iv grown to like is dead...soprano gutelio Vargas antionna castella and many more I need a family or it won't be long before I meet a similar fate
Report Post Tip

During times like these it's to be expected.. even the innocents that have declared themselves neutral and those who aren't participating in this war are being killed or given free protection it seems. No one is safe. You think they'd be more prone to shooting those that are actual risks rather than the bystanders just trying to make a few bucks.

Report Post Tip

yea so true i agree with u one tht. 

DAngelo yes everyone died :'( jace nd all of them soprano they put they life on the line for chi. may they souls rest in peace

Report Post Tip
I should be dead but I was offline time to go take shots at deadly sin what's his current location
Report Post Tip

You're.. a Wise Guy... He's a Godfather... You can't shoot him..

Report Post Tip

he can shoot the bgs

Report Post Tip
I can shoot him...I won't live but I can shoot him
Report Post Tip

yea that is true. u can shoot but wont live 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ceasefire at last?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL