Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:05
Page:  1 
Pssst hey, Over here. Started by: Prozac on May 13, '13 01:30

As you wander through the streets you notice a man standing on the corner down the road. You walk close to take a look at what the man is doing there. Once you get close enough you notice that he has a display set up on a make shift table in front of him, he takes a pull off of his cigarette and blows the smoke into the air. He looks in your direction and motions you to come over.

"Hey, hey you, come here."

You walk up to the man and see he is wearing a lab coat and that the products on the table are pill bottles.

"Has the war been getting you down? Lost a lot of your family members to random bullets or perhaps ones that they have deserved? Maybe you have some difficulty getting certain organs to play the right tune, damn pianos am I right. Maybe you cant focus on the little things and need to slow the brain down. I can help you dull the pain, make it all seem like it never happened. I can "prescribe" the right medication to cure what ails you. For the right price you too can feel like a god. All you need to do is reach into that little wallet of yours and pay the price you feel will cover your pain. Trust me kid I'm a doctor."

As you listen to the man's little pitch you start to think about all the things that have happened in your life up to this point and begin to reach for your wallet but hesitate just a little bit.

"Well kid, what will it be?"

Report Post Tip

I feel like I would trust your doctorness more if your name was Tran. But I am rather interested in drug acquisition.

Report Post Tip

I'm a bit skeptical to purchase from such a shifty looking character, but with the name Prozac, what could go wrong???   Give me 10 assorted of your favorites. 

Report Post Tip

Prozac looks around quickly and scans the intersection to make sure there are no police around.

"whoa whoa Artemis lets not throw the word drugs around so loosely, clearly the wares that I am selling are prescriptions."

The good doctor slips you a little bottle and motions you to move along for the time being

"Those are just a little sample, feel free to come back if you need to refill your prescription"

Report Post Tip

"Ahhhh Daryl I see you have quite a few problems in your life. It shows your face and in your eyes."

Prozac reaches into his lab coat and pulls out a small paper bag and hands it to the man in front of him

"These should help you get through the next few days. Hopefully I will get to see you again at my humble little shop."

Report Post Tip

Standing behind Prozac as silently as possible samsung smirks as the deal goes down, then before Prozac turns around..

Excuse me sir, just what do you think you are doing? Alone even? Shouldn't you wait to find that perfect partner to cover your back? Poor business sense sir.. Shoddy indeed.

Report Post Tip

Just as Prozac finishes his last transaction and is about to put another batch of prescriptions into a bag he hears a voice right behind his ear. Prozac jumps a little and feels a little trickle of fluid run down his leg.

"Oh hi there Samsung, you startled me just a little. I think now I may have to change my drawers and pants in a little bit. You are right I should have a partner in my  little adventure here, I have signs posted around looking for an associate. Perhaps you know of someone that could help me? I shall be right here on the street corner for a day or two so feel free to have anyone that is interested in helping come and visit. Now if you will excuse me the smell from my pants is starting to give me a headache and I must go remedy this right away."

Prozac turns and walks awkwardly towards a door in the building on the street corner. Heading through the door he heads upstairs to his apartment

Report Post Tip

Left standing on the street corner alone with the lingering smell of urine and poop samsung kicks a rock and continues down the street looking for their own partner to stop and collaborate with and awaiting their inevitable death.

Welp.. Need to find my next victim. It appears that my future lies in scaring the piss out of people.

Report Post Tip
D'Angelo walks up looks around then lays a suit case on the table opens showing him 150.000.000 ; Give me everything you got, I lost my whole family all of my freinds are dead along with my career..
Report Post Tip

As Prozac looks down at the case full of money his eyes open wide. Quickly putting the case down by his side Prozac puts all his prescription bottles into a garbage bag and hands it to DAngelo

"Why thank you sir, I hope this help you and in time you may find the kin of your former family and friends."

Prozac picks up the case of money and skips off into the night. Yelling back to the people in the streets as he goes.......

"I shall return when my suppliers restock my inventory"

Report Post Tip
D'Angelo digs through the bin full of drugs grabs a random bottle and takes them all he then picks up the bin and walks away ; Hope this helps
Report Post Tip

She stands on the sidewalk looking down at a slip of paper with an address written on it and then up at a run down building, back down to the paper, back up at the building and smiles..

Well, I guess this is the right place. I supposed I should go in and see why I was sent here. It can't hurt? Right? 

She notices the bodies of war victims strewn in the streets and the smell of decay in the air..

It's definitely better than out here.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pssst hey, Over here.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL