Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:25:16
Page:  1 
have enough innocents died yet? Started by: JamieMadrox on May 13, '13 08:28

i skip through the obits and notice there are a lot of people, some who are my friends and there's a lot of ppl dying in this war still that want nothing to do with it!

havent enough lives been lost? is there seriously no agreement you guys can come to?

i am the 3rd person from my bloodline in 48 hours!!!! this is just ridiculous now!! id join a fucking side but chicago wont let me in without 'credentials' whatever the fuck that is, deadlysin cannot recruit and storm doesnt have the cash to expand.

this is the last time im going to attempt anything here.

WELCOME TO THE EXERCISE IN FUTILITY!!!

Report Post Tip

I think it says that TylerDurden is accepting members.

Report Post Tip

It's called a huge big ass war. The longest one I have seen frankly! We are sorry that this is taking so long and that this is indeed a very long fucking war. But we aren't just going to hold hands and hug it out, we fight till our last breath and die because that is what a real man does.

Why do you want to join the mafia if you want sunshine and rainbows all day?

And by the way... In this line of work NO ONE is innocent. Did you steal a purse today sir?

Report Post Tip

The truth is the war is a mess, people are shooting people on their own sides, not to pro, but in some cases as sabatouers other cases as are clueless who to shoot altogether.  The war unfortunately will rumble on, rumours are Stormwind in DT is neutral

Report Post Tip

Zmei, where did i ask for sunshine and rainbows?

i ask for a CHANCE and nothing more, you can correct my terminology if you like on "innocent" but you know exactly what i mean zmei, ur just looking to find a way make fun of someone much like a lot of the ppl here and it sickens me

Report Post Tip

I'm not making fun, I am trying to help make you come to realization that this war isn't going to end until there is the last person standing. You think the people fighting are worried about this right now? No, they are trying to win a brutal fight. Innocents die in big wars, that is the way it is and has been. When the war is over, things will be more smoothly. But until then, sorry.

Report Post Tip

this isnt going to be over any time soon zmei... theyre not even shooting ds' bg's anymore it is a straight race between cpt-harris and deadlysin!! they both probably have 5-10 pro'ers each on them so this is going to drag out for a long long time yet.

what are the new arrivals to our shores going to do?

simple... leave. why? because instead of going for deadlysins bodyguards and bringing him within range of other guns chicago have decided to kill potential pro wackers even though deadlysins side are just staying logged out until they needed... so the vast majority of people being killed dont want any part in either sides business.

i think some people needed to take a step back out of their closed off little worlds and realise that they are going to seriously damage the world we live in and from the replies so far... nobody gives a shit

Report Post Tip

Seems their structure and leaders should be looking into your words of wisdom I must admit ;) Touche' Jamie! You make very good and valid points about things. However, I don't believe much can be done until the war is over. Sad, but it's the harsh truth of it all.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: have enough innocents died yet?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL