Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:57:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Bodies Line The Streets. Worth It? Epic. Started by: SammyG on May 13, '13 11:32

I along with many others greatly admired DeadlySin for the way he went about his business. With the strength he had, he could have made things a lot harder for people in this society and he showed a remarkable restraint only acting when he felt he had to act. My Grandfather died for the city of Philadelphia but I know he wouldn't want me to be bitter about it.

As with all things in life, change is necessary. Things had been stale for a while and this gives others a chance to shine, assuming of course that it isn't the same family lineages that rise into power again.

Report Post Tip

English, shouldn't you be asking the leaders these questions? If you're so concerned with them and what they stand for, find out by speaking with them. And as for the reasons for the war, they were pretty obvious, and I mean this in the most respectful way, I know it's going to come off as rude, but people didn't like Phil. Even people in his own city didn't care for him as the war has shown. The only reason Philly and DeadlySin were involved because he would have gotten involved on his own, so those attacking figured it would be best to hit him as well. 

Report Post Tip

I will, Morrison. I assumed this was the explanation given on their behalf, as it comes from the journal of SammyGarcini and is meant to explain why this war is going down. I'll leave my questions to them and theirs should they appear.  

Report Post Tip

The Son of Satan listened to this very interesting speech. He smiled at key points in this speech. He approaches SammyG, and shakes his hand.

You're great-grandfather was a wonderful man. I'm impressed with his move on this war. It's highly respectful. I remember my great-grandfather retired in order to get our family line out of NY under Phil... I'm sure he rests in peace now. 

This war does mark a new age. New leaders will rise, more heroes will be created. My utmost respect to your great-grandfather. 

RIP SammyGarcini, you were an excellent man.

RIP to the fallen. You we're fine leaders who demand respect as well.

Report Post Tip
If you go to the library and scour through the history books you will see all sorts of news releases for tragic events such as the one we are here discussing. Each and every one of these news releases are different in their approach from detailed lists of each and every transgression of the removed power to "Because we can". The great grand son of the former godfather over all of Chicago has come forth today to read a note passed down through the generations of his lineage. Obviously it was godfather Garcini's wish to allow godfather Sin and godfather Steak to be buried as men and not to have their names pissed on in the streets.

There is a saying that has been tossed around from generation to generation. If you don't like the situation at hand, rank up and do something about it. And that is exactly what happened. For the reasons that were deemed necessary the godfathers of many districts around this country decided it was time for a revolution. As loyal men (and women) of Nostra, our fathers and even grandfathers (mothers and grandmothers) followed their godfathers to battle and fought honorably for their respective cause. And for that you as kin should be proud of your own ancestors. I applaud both sides of the war on their valiant efforts.

Now we enter a new age and that's where we all come in. We are charged with bringing these shore back to life. The streets will buzz with crowds gathering to hear the speeches of our fellow county men. The local businesses will thrive with life. We are the new generation that will bring this country to greatness once more. Grab hold of your responsibilities and rise to greatness. The choice to rejoice or revolt is up to you. But which ever you choose do so with honor and the whole heartedness of your ability.

God rest the souls of all the lives these shores have lost over the last few days.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bodies Line The Streets. Worth It? Epic.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL