Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:25:19
Page:  1 
Palladino Chronicles Started by: Palladin on May 13, '13 11:57
Palladino walks out towards his car lead by his head body guard Lugi "hey Lugi make sure the driver knows which way to go this time. I am paying to much money for these cars and cement shoes for previous Mistakes" Lugi nodes his head and opens the car door. Palladino gets in and lights a cigar and gestures forward with his hand. "I am sure you know which way to go as instructed by Lugi". At that moment the driver takes off and heads down the street. after a few minutes of driving Palladino arrives at bar in the entertainment side of the South Side. Stepping out of the car he closes the door gently and moves towards the front window. "Park around the corner someone will come and get you when your needed. always be ready at a moments notice and don't scratch the car".

Palladino enters the bar and takes a seat close to the corner of the room on a table with two chairs and calls over a waiter. "I would like a Jack Daniel's on the rocks and two Ice T's please" Palladino places his coat on the back of his chair and waits for his orders. Within a few seconds of him taking his coat off a shady figure enters the bar in a long coat slowly moving towards the table. "Is this seat taken Sir?" he says. Palladino responds with "Only when the blue becomes red is it taken my good man". The shady looking guy takes a seat while placing a large envelope on the table. "Mr Gerolski sends his regards and wishes he could of made it himself today sir" he says. Palladino looks over the shoulder of the man as the waiter comes over and places the three drinks on the table. As the shady man takes a sip of his ice t he pushes the envelope over to Palladino.

"call me Apollo for now since I am probably going to be doing this from now on" Palladino moves the other ice t to the empty seat and pulls the Jack Daniels towards him. "well thanks fine as long as your good at your job. your other counter part shouldn't take to long". After a few more minutes a scruffy looking fellow walks in and takes a seat at the table. "Nice to meet you again sir its been a while" Palladino sips his drink and places it back on the table. "Nice you could make it today, you know how I hate tardiness please be on time" Palldaino stretches out his hand towards the new comer. "I am sorry Sir but I was held up by Clarence On Peasant station" Palladino looks at him and nods. "maybe we should take this from prying eyes then shall we?" Palladino stands up and walks over to a door leading to the alley behind the bar. "this way please". Both men stand up and walk towards the door Apollo in front followed by the scruffy guy.

The scruffy guy pushes Apollo through the door, while Palladino quickly closes the door. The scruffy guy pins Apollo to a wall in the alley, "It takes more than a few pretty words to get one over on me cop, what do you want?" Palldino pulls out the envelope and opens it, Inside is a picture of Lugi his head bodyguard dressed as a cop and shaking the police commissioners hand. "what is the meaning of this and why are you as a officer giving me this?" Apollo smiled and clenched his fist. "Lets just say I am short on something you have in abundance, so every now and again I would like to exchange my knowledge to help out my financial difficulty" Palladino stares at the picture and crumples it into a ball. "if its anything like this I will gladly exchange. Leave how to contact you to with this scruffy fellow. I have something to take care of" Palladino walks out of the alley way walks towards the back of his car. Palldino notices two people sitting in the front of his car. they look to be having a convocation until the driver pulls out a gun and shoots the passenger in the head, Palladino covers his eyes while thinking of the cost to get all the blood out of the seats and off the roof in his car.

-To be continued
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Palladino Chronicles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL