Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:38:37
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Status Update - Unsponsored Started by: Cpt-Harris on May 13, '13 20:04

Ladies and gentlemen, I wish to ask for a moment of your time.

No, this is not a long speech about how the war went off, nor is it about the details of every side's reasoning for joining what we saw was a devastating and brutal event.

This is a speech to regard how we plan to rebuild our world, and the first steps we are taking to ensure that all of you new folk flooding into our shores, will be kept alive and protected.

First and foremost I wish to assure you that we are doing our best to get new bold men and women walking our shores, and recruiting into their families.  Things are chaotic right now, I'm sure you all have noticed, so this will take a little bit of time and patience from everyone.  Rest assured that the problem is being addressed, by myself personally, and we are locating funds and individuals who can shelter each and every single one of you out there.

Currently, we have several new bolds available to join.  I would suggest any bold besides Whatsername, as this woman has openly declared herself still engaged in war with myself and my family.  Any of the following men are available to join: -Mayhem- and ChaosSpike.  And, as already stated, many more will be available shortly as well.

The second part of this initiative is to ensure that while you are un-housed, you remain alive.  This is a message to all of the newly training or existing hitters out there.  Our world has codes and morals when it comes to hitting.  Training your gun on those who are at a disadvantage due to a housing situation will no longer be tolerated.  This means no more wacking unsponsored gangsters or goombas who have arrived at our shores within the last three days.  If it has arrived at our shores on May 10th or beyond, you are not to kill it.  Give these people time to find a home.

There are plenty of other things for you to be sharpening your skills on; if you haven't noticed there are thousands of unemployed bodyguards, plenty of sleeping civilians due to turn at a moment's whim, and the pesky Durden crew from Delaware City has even graced us with their presence during this time.  If you are caught shooting at anything beyond those types of targets, you will be held accountable for your actions as per normal business rules.

This being said, I need your help in monitoring those who aren't doing as I have asked here today.  To the new bolds- please mass mail your crews and ask them to shoot only approved targets, and not the newly arrived in our country.  Men and women of the streets, we ask that should you come across any Witness Statements of shots that are unapproved, you send them to my Left Hand Selphie.  She will then log and pass these findings on to me, to be dealt with as soon as possible.

I understand again what a tragedy many of our bloodlines have experienced here in the past few days.  Let us all work together to end the pain; let us not beat each other down with endless Successes!  Let us work together to instead achieve success across all these cities.

Thank you for your time.

Report Post Tip

"I would suggest any bold besides Whatsername"

"Any of the following men are available to join: -Mayhem- and ChaosSpike."

You have room for 8 men in your housing.

You wanted the big boy shoes, you have them. There's still room with several other people. Either put up or shutup.

Kisses,

The unsponsored gangster coalition for hating on everything getting done until Creep is killed.

Report Post Tip

I dont meen to be disrespecting you Sir, but if you had come out in the street 2 or 3 hours ago many new arrived coud have helpt out with funds for new home to all this peoples 

some may have been abaunding this sincing ship already because of this

Report Post Tip

Having just witness someone from your very own crew murder a sponsorless Goomba, I am happy this is in place. I only hope that others take their actions as being harmful to the growth of our own community right now. The time of rebuild starts now with this simple but very needed rule. I only hope that this rule isn't to be interpreted by anyway and is only enforce.

As the Godfather has said himself, anyone arriving on these shores on May 10th or beyond is deemed untouchable. 

Live by the gun, die by the gun. Thank you Godfather for setting this straight.

Report Post Tip

Also there are only 44 men of honor still alive and breathing. Take away those who are comatose. Those who you will not see "fit" to run.

Let madness and chaos reign. Project Mayhem can be yours young ones. Live by the gun. Form loose coalitions. Fight back from the system before we get stuck into the same period of stagnation that has cursed our shores for the last year.

Report Post Tip

Until we change the MR paradigm, stagnation/rebuilding is inevitable. 

Report Post Tip

Project Mayhem you say... are you sure you aren't allied TO DELEWARE CITY?

Report Post Tip

PhillyCheese_Steak walks in among the crowd forming in front of Cpt-Harris. As much as he could care less what the man has to say, as Cheese's bloodline goes back to NY and PH.... he could not help but overhear Flash-Kitten heckling the Godfather.

Cheese chuckles to himself... "Flash-Kitten, I think I love you."

Report Post Tip

... and the highest kill in the last hour is  ...

-Mayhem-

symbolic, just the start, or a coincidence?

Report Post Tip

Its good too see mobsters in this world come together to rebuild let the new comers live and find a crew, some advice to the new comers in this world to dont shoot anything you will less likely be shot at since its a -1  if your under 7 days old and havent shot. good luck eveybody

the mobster jumps back in his limo and drives off to rob a 7 11

Report Post Tip

Thank you for sending out this flyer, Cpt-Harris. I hope that this will be sufficient to curb the unwarranted slaughter of the homeless mobster-aspirants.

Report Post Tip

Ah, I would call that a fail since they keep dying including one just a few minutes ago.

What happened to tagged Wise Guy and below having one week to find homes and Made+ having two weeks? This no longer exists in this new world order?

Report Post Tip

I'm sure these rules are still present, the problem is that there are those who would seek to take advantage of this chaos before stability can be re-established in the cities.

Report Post Tip

Just thought I would leave my mark and say I understand whats said here.

Report Post Tip

well lets see those seeking an advantage in the morgue ASAP and maybe it will stop. Until then, as long as anarchy rules, it will continue

Report Post Tip

I agree Plutonium. Once these bad apples have been removed, the good ones can begin and continue to flourish and grow.

Report Post Tip

By my count there are homes for 33 mafiosos' 5 hours later.

Anarchy in the USA.

It's coming some time.

Right about now.

Report Post Tip

Just as an aside for those who are purposely keeping toll of the count, many of the folks dying from previous crews were IA. 

Report Post Tip
I'm curious how long those of us still without sponsors will be able to go unhoused, as many of the crews are already closed, and the thought of joining an unknown leader on blind faith is most unappealing, and from I've grown to understand, is generally discouraged around these parts.
Report Post Tip

This is one of the saddest states Ive ever seen.  Crews are full and the unsponsored are in the plenty.  There has to be protections for these people in these unfortunate times.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Status Update - Unsponsored
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL