Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:57:23
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Twin Peaks Alumni Started by: Lynch on May 14, '13 07:19

(OOC: For ascetic purposes please listen to this song on youtube while reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF43b38k0Mw )

Lynch puts a sour look on his face like he's sucking on a lemon and exits the doors of the mansion he inherited from his ancestors, now functioning as his new HQ. He was tired and felt like he ought to deliver his speak to the people sooner rather than later. It had been a long few days but now it was time to put an end to the tom-foolery and get this dog-and-pony show started with a shebang. 

Tonight was the night, he thought. it was cold and dark. The kind of night where you breath freezes in air like smoke-stick. Lynch was ready, it was time. He hopped in his car and headed to the city streets of chicago. Upon arriving he jumped out, gave everyone a peculiar look, and began to speak. 

"Umm... Well... Ok...."

Lynch pulls out a cigaret and begins to snap to a beat that only he can hear. He begins to bob his head up and down then sways side to side as he begins to feel his groove. 

"Right. Not much I can say about whats happened that hasn't already been said, so I won't do any of that. The reason I am here is to officially announce the presence of my crew in chicago The Twin Peaks Alumni. We're good. Really good. You're gonna remember our names for a long time. Thats the truth about it, the cold hard facts son so you better get used to it. 

Now some of these guy's i've known for a long time and some of them I'm meeting just now but I love every one of these black-pant-chuck's I'll protect em with my life. We're gonna do great things here in the loop and I can't wait to show you what."

Lynch takes our a soft pack of cigarettes and pulls out a bent and mangled smoke resting it in his mouth as he lights a match. He takes a long drag while thumbing the crowd with a queer expression. 

"Well I'm not sure what you're looking for but thats what I've got to say. We are, The Twin Peaks Alumni."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Lynch on your new crew.

You are sure to make Chicago proud! <3

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Lynch, I'm happy to be a part of your own crew, I'm sure we'll make Chicago more proud and easy to live life in harmony.

Congrats my friend well deserved :).

Report Post Tip

Congrats Lynchy baby. 

Definitely a deserved crew :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Lynch! Looking forward to working for you and rebuilding a bigger, better Chicago 

Report Post Tip

DannyJr. waits his turn to give his congratulations to his new boss.  When his time comes he respectfully speaks to Lynch.

Congrats, sir!  I am excited to work for you.  Chicago is the only home I've known.  My dad and grandpa were proud members of this town and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.  I know you will lead us to new heights."

Report Post Tip

Congratz man!

Report Post Tip

<em>As he watched the play that Lynch put on for his audience he just sat there with a poker face expression. The bobbing of the head was starting to confused him. He couldn't place a beat to the rhythm the man was attempting to portray. After he thumbed up the crowd with a joyous expression on his face he walked up to Lynch and grabbed his cigarette.</em>

"I'll smoke to that."

<em>He took a hit and followed the Don like a puppy.</em>

Report Post Tip
As he watched the play that Lynch put on for his audience he just sat there with a poker face expression. The bobbing of the head was starting to confused him. He couldn't place a beat to the rhythm the man was attempting to portray. After he thumbed up the crowd with a joyous expression on his face he walked up to Lynch and grabbed his cigarette.

"I'll smoke to that."

He took a hit and followed the Don like a puppy.
Report Post Tip

Scott-Weiland watches as Lynch puts on an extravagant show, and takes a few puffs of his cigarette. Once the show is over, he takes a nice swig from his flask, and claps his hands.

Marvelous showing. Congratulations, Lynch! I'm sure you'll do Chicago proud.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Mr. Lynch!

Report Post Tip

Congratz DON Lynch!!!

Report Post Tip

Anomaly stands in the back listening and watching his Lynch put on a show. 

"I've been working along side you for many years, I know you will do a great job and I am here to help you in any way possible." 

Report Post Tip

Congrats Lynch or should I say lunch!

smiles

I am sure you will do well and make Chicago proud! 

Report Post Tip

Jessie smiles and approaches Don Lynch to shake his hand.

"Don Lynch Congratulations. 

I have looked over my grandfathers journals and I can instantly see that the time that is spent in this world is a whole lot more enjoyable then any other for my bloodline.

I have very fond memories of the street competitions our bloodlines used to work on together and hope we can eventually make time after rebuilding to rekindle some of it.

I know you worked extremely hard during your time at Chicago and this chance is most certainly deserved."

Jessie lights up a huge joint and passes it to Valmont.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Lynch, the best of luck to yourself and The Twin Peaks Alumni, very good to have you set up here in Chicago.

Report Post Tip

After the crowd dies down, Brambles takes the perfect opportunity to approach Lynch!

Congrats Lynch! I wish you well and the best success in the future. 

After shaking the hand of Don Lynch with a smile, Brambles wanders off within the streets of Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Lynch. You served very loyally to Psychopath, and I know you'll do well leading your own family.

All the best!

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations, my Don, I greatly anticipate the future working for you in Chicago"

Report Post Tip

Lynch, you and my father fought side by side in this past battle. I read his journals and it metions how well you fought, and how it was a pleasure  to have with a fella like yourself in combat. Well deserved, im sure you will do Chicago and the family many great things.

Congratulations sir.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Twin Peaks Alumni
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL