Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:48:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
This Space Intentionally Left Blank Started by: Subtle on May 14, '13 13:20

Congratualtions Subtle on your recent auth into our south side. I wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

The young Gallifrey stumbles into the party unreasonably late slurish and bottle of booze in hand

Ahhh Subtle!  My great friend I'm proud of yyour accomplishment I know you will do well and you seem to have some great people to follow you best of wishes lad! 

Gallifrey drunkenly smooches Subtle and passes out on the floor

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Subtle.I am eager to have you work along my side my friend cheers too a bright future my friend!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Subtle.

I saw how hard you worked for ClaryFray while she was still with us, and I have no doubt that you will continue this hard work into leading your own family.

Very well deserved.

Report Post Tip

Walking up to Subtle and shaking his hand, Alucard offers him a Cuban. Taking one for himself and lighting it with a match. He then takes out a small flask from his jacket pocket.

"A toast my friend to your health and longevity. I'm sure you will do great things. I look forward to working with you here in the SouthSide."

Tipping his hat as he turns to walk away, leaving his flask in the hands of Subtle. As he drinks from it he notices an odd but familiar taste that he cant quite put his finger on. He looks up from it to ask Alucard what is in it. Only to find he has already disappeared into the night.

Report Post Tip

recognizing the familiar face of subtle, Altair approaches the new crew leader with a certain fondness he reserved for only a few.  After shaking his hand he offers Subtle a cigar and sits down with him for a chat.

"first of all sir, i want to extend my condolances, ClaryFray was a good lady and a strong and capable leader, may she rest in peace."

"secondly, congratulations on your Auth, you busted your ass and deserve it!

"and last but not least, i have a gift for you, may your family thrive for many generations to come"

Altair hands Subtle the gift. he opens the gift containing a ginormous box of the finest cuban cigars money can buy. Altair jumps back into his limo and heads back to his HQ to tribute his CL.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL