Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:11:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Update on Protected Unsponsoreds Started by: Cpt-Harris on May 14, '13 22:45

I truly hope that day is soon Riden, otherwise i fear for your bloodline =(

Grudges are never good things to have here, publicly announcing one is madness.

Report Post Tip

No I'm not southern second my fathers family was wiped out before they even started killing deadly sin R.I.P Camorra. Third if you don't like me or don't see me fit for your family that's cool oh and yes I am seeking to gun that man down, the only man I will forgive is the man that killed my father but that's for other reasons

Riden...

My old CL was Deadpool. you think I wasn't pissed when he was killed? I died before he did and ended up being sponsored by Cpt-Harris. do you see me being bitter about something that is beyond my control? No! I got a hold of Deadpool's son and we worked together to avenge both of our characters! I died for him and he died for me and the rest of our crew! Soprano would not have wanted you to hold a grudge. this is a fresh start for us all. so stop whining about the death of Soprano, his death was not in vain, and neither was deadpools!  RIP Weapon X

Report Post Tip
Once again this is not about the war it's personal...if you don't care to see me speak stop looking for my replies
Report Post Tip

Did Lucky Luciano join a family? Is he a fool?  I would say the real fools are the cattle of this world and if you can't take something different in your "life" then I feel very sorry for you.  Don't you think I don't know I'm going to die?  I know this.  I knew this from the start.  Some call it revolution, I called it evolution.  I'm a fucking gangster, a criminal.  I don't need your permission to do what I do because I am not a part of YOUR little organization.  And if I'm fired upon and a fraction of luck comes and I'm not killed, bet you god damn ass I will shoot at you.  Wouldn't you? Yes.  Though I know I will be killed, if I have the means I will not go with out a fight and I will not conform to your social norms.  I will not stop this for I don't belong anywhere.  

Report Post Tip
if you shoot at me...you will die...that simple!
Report Post Tip

I will not stop this for I don't belong anywhere.

I think this may be the first logical thing you've said so far.

Our thing is all about organisation and structure, if we deviate from this we're no better than your everyday rent-a-thug on the street corner. Admittedly the last few days have been very hard, and the situation was by no means a perfect one but it doesn't bring justification for people to just decide to go it on their own and depart from the ways of old.

We're organised crime, and if you can't understand this you're right, you don't belong anywhere.

Report Post Tip
i second the above motion lol
Report Post Tip

Ernie scratches his Orange 80% cotton filled head and thinks out loud.

Unless it's Nick Corleone, you must give all mafioso a fresh start.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ill follow the rules but this is bull crap we should be hunting kin of deadly sin and philsteak down and killing for the pain there father gave us!

Riden, 

i have said this before and ill say it again. the sins of ones father stays with that persons life. Deadlysin and Phil_Steak have both died and moved on to bigger things. you need to let this vendetta go before you are killed for your comments. pissing on the dead is uncalled for and you need to fucking knock it off! This is unbecoming of a mobster!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Update on Protected Unsponsoreds
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL