Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 04:15:01
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
I am not vegeta's son Started by: Darth_Roku on May 15, '13 19:50

I have told people this time and time again and now its getting very old and monotonous. so I am putting this out there in hopes that everyone will please stop with the messages asking me if I am Goku or Vegeta.

Vegeta's son is Goku which everyone already knows. Goku's Son is Gohan. if you are trying to message vegeta the IG character you need to be messaging is Gohan!

Roku is the name of the predecessor of Avatar Aang. therefore that name is not affiliated with Dragon Ball Z. It belongs to Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Cheers!

Darth_Roku

Report Post Tip

Well, "He Who is NOT Goku", thanks for clearing that up

Report Post Tip

Thank you Goku (in disguise)

Report Post Tip

Sorry Goku.

Didn't realise you were incog.

Report Post Tip

>_<

Report Post Tip

Sorry Goku,

Your secret is safe with me, do not worry.

Report Post Tip

This character and Goku do not share the same bloodline.  It may be fun to post in humor, but I feel as though if this post had to be made, that its now clearly an annoyance and is no longer funny to him, so replying to it insisting he is Goku makes you 'that guy'.  Dont be 'that guy'.

Report Post Tip

Sorry Goku! 

Its okay your secert is safe with me. 

Report Post Tip

Are you goku

Report Post Tip

you guys need to knock off this crap...if you haven't noticed someone has already been put into an admin jail for harassing Darth_Roku!

Report Post Tip

ty Hel

Report Post Tip

people cant read this days

Report Post Tip
For those who have been around for years, I refer you to some hilarity from years ago.

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/30793#56642108
Report Post Tip

haha Telkin that is hilarious!

I wonder if Jim is till around if he is I have a pretty good idea of who it might be...

Report Post Tip

lolol

Report Post Tip

While this tickles me, I feel I should say something since people are apparently harassing young Roku over here.

I am Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, God, etc. You may send all of your harassing hate mail, credit donations, and pre-pubescent goats to me. 

Report Post Tip
Telkin, I don't remember who exactly helped me cook up that whisper for you once upon a time, but when I get home I will check my IRC logs to find out. All I remember is that we thought we were hilarious. We obviously were. ;)
Report Post Tip

you know what is noteworthy of the other thread? It continued. Funny stuff!

Report Post Tip

may be funny to you but not me Mercury

Report Post Tip

The real difference is Telkin took it like a man. When you post something like this it invites such replies.

My comment before your last one was about the OTHER thread. I wouldn't dare hurt your feelings. Nooo, not me.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: I am not vegeta's son
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL