Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:53
Page:  1 
Doll-ing up Detroit Started by: Creep on May 15, '13 20:07

Running around his headquarters, Creep, Don of Detroit was looking for someone to take up the reigns of a new  HQ in order to keep up with the demand of Mafiosi swarming the streets. Looking over to Doll, he smiled.

‘Doll, can I see you in my office?’ he says in a stern voice.

Doll walks into his office looking as scared as ever.

‘Doll, You for one helped a lot during this war. You were my number one member throughout the war. I would love you to buy a HQ in Downtown, Detroit. We need more members and the only way to do this is to have you set up beside.’ He says.

After Doll agrees, Creep takes it to the streets.

‘I am here to announce that Doll, Capo of Motor City Misfits, is authorized to set up in Downtown, DT alongside me.’ Creep says as he steps down from his soapbox.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Congratulations on your HQ Doll. I must say I feel especially proud since it was my father who introduced you into this thing of ours. Your mother actually, but that's the same.

I'm sure you'll do well :)

Report Post Tip
Good job I guess hope ft gets to normal soon...

Long Live Chicago
As individuals we died during or after the war but Camorra lives on as Camorra is immortal.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Doll on your new found journey.

I hope its everything you hoped it would be, best of luck to you and DT.

Report Post Tip

Nice to see Detroit growing strong.

Congratulations on your new HQ. I wish you nothing but the best.

Salute

Report Post Tip

Congrats on your new HQ

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Doll. My father was in the same crew as your mothers and you for a little while before the great war. I'm sure you'll do great.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on the auth!

Report Post Tip

Great job Doll Face, You will do Great things, Congratulations! 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Doll, it is nice to see another person getting their chance to make a mark for themselves.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Doll! I look forward to working along beside you.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on your new HQ boss =)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Doll!  Good Luck with your new Crew!

Report Post Tip

Thank you all for the kind words, And Thank you Creep for the opportunity ~Doll

Report Post Tip

Welcome dear reader to my incredible and, quite frankly, powerful erotic journals...

Tank pauses for a moment

Whoops.. er this is kind of awkward.. wrong forum!

Thinks fast on his feet and looks around

Ahh yes! Congratulations Doll! It is great to see someone taking the opportunity to help redevelop what we have here once more. A new coat of paint with your own individual touch will be most welcomed by all i am sure :)

Report Post Tip

Awww seemed to strum out of her mouth the moment she gazed her eyes over the young woman being cheered upon.

"Well look at you all dolled up, Doll. Ain't nothing like a lady being all lady like. Well that's what my Mammy used to say, you'd a been the daughter she ain't had the pleasure having."

"I'm just gonna go ahead and congratulate you. I know you've mixed feelings about this but I tell you, let it sink in and give it your best. You got tons of support around you, honey."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Miss Doll, looking forward to working with you and rebuilding Motor City

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Doll. Very much look forward to working with you.

Report Post Tip

I don't know you at all but when I saw you walking around in your bold suit the first time, I thought it was real sweet!

Laughs quietly

so yeah.. congratulations, Doll. I wish you all the best luck and success in your future with Detroit.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Doll-ing up Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL