Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:20:25
Page:  1 
Chicago, My city, My love, My people Started by: Law on May 16, '13 15:48

Walking through Chicago passing corpses and the smell of dead bodies.. Law approaches the center of The Loop the heart Chicago.
Here in the loop we made ourselves a memorial day after the death of Godfather DeadlySin which ended this big war.

Law Stands on his soapbox,  doesn’t need a paper to speech in front of the crowd and says the next thing while the remaining of Chicago gathered in front of him.

First of all I want everybody to stand still by the fact that a lot of our mothers and fathers died during this war. This war has cost a lot of casualties on both sides of the fence which we all had our dearest friends.

Law makes the sign of the cross while saying: nel nome del Padre, del Figlio, dello Spirito Santo

Our mothers and fathers gave their lives for us. They did everything to defend our city and the life of their sons and daughters.

Now the time has come to raise from the ashes and rebuild up the city they fought for, the city they believed in!

I hope and I believe that we all have the same purpose and aim to rebuild our city how it used to be and even way bigger than it was before.
This would make our ancestors proud and will show them what chances we got and willing to take in the near future of the city.

With the death of all those who served our beloved Godfather SammyGarcini and the city of Chicago, our new leader is Cpt-Harris.

A man my father gained trust of and was proud to fight a long his side during this war as many of our ancestors did.
He will take the lead and show us the path and direction of which his chooses to suit the best for us.

I want to end with my father’s last words: Chicago stand strong! My city, My love, My People!

Law steps off from the soapbox and walks away from it, while he moves into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

claps as the speech is finished

Great speech Sir.  Long Live Chicago! 

Report Post Tip
Aang walks around the block and stops to hear the speech that was recently given...

"a very well thought out speech and though i moved out of town, i still hold CHI in very high reguard. CHEERS!!"
Report Post Tip

Arrow had been searching for good vantage points within the city in case of emergency situations when she heard a man speaking quite loudly in the center of the street she was on, she had not recognized the man but she had heard his father was a leader of her home city, Chicago, so she decided to listen into the mans speech

'Wow, this was quite a inspiring speech sir Law, My heart is filled with some warmth by the amount of loyalty and love you give for your city'

Arrow had a slight tear in her eye after the speech but she didn't show it, she showed no true emotion to the public and went back to her original task

Report Post Tip

One More Chance; to write the book, one more chance to set the hook, one more chance to turn the pages, one more chance to get it right, one more chance to write the wrongs, one more chance to make it tight, one more chance to sing the songs, one more chance to feel alive, one more chance to wind up dead, one more chance to climb so high, one more chance to bust your heads, one more chance to get on top, one more chance to be  high, one more chance to even the plane... Lets go CHICAGO

Report Post Tip

Inspirational speech young man. Your father would be proud.

Report Post Tip

Shermond Claps as the man finishs his speech

Great Speech

Report Post Tip

Good job man! that's how you give a speech!

Report Post Tip

Good Speech, very nice read.

Report Post Tip

Bright and starry-eyed at the city of Chicago, Kyle had been wandering the expansive streets overcome that he now calls this place home, these people friends. The loud voice of the speech from the middle of the street seized Kyle's attention as he walked by, leaving no option but to stop and listen.

"Law, you're loyalty and love inspires new immigrants such as myself. I know now truly that I have been lucky, blessed by whatever powers be to have stumbled into Chicago and called it home so quickly. No one said it better than your father, "Chicago, My City, My Love, My People". There is power in those words."

Afterwards Kyle changed his course; He had found the inspiration he needed and now he is proud to call Chicago home.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago, My city, My love, My people
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL