Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 09:53:21
Page:  1 
Hahahahaha xd Started by: Semprini on May 16, '13 16:00

A game kinda like this one (except it is shit, fixed for the admin's favorites to always win, and above all else - a scam site) has made a hilarious attempt at advertising. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixavjeJO8Pw

Please give a dislike, spam, and let the guy know what a douchebag he is :)

Let the pisstaking commence lol

Report Post Tip

What a pathetic person you are. Not that guys in the movie. But you, for trying to get cyber bullying going. PATHETIC.

Report Post Tip

What a sad child you are, such a shame. Leave him alone, he is trying to do his own thing.

Get a life kid.

Report Post Tip

pathetic

yes, that about covers it

can we get this crap deleted?

Report Post Tip

Relax guy. Alot of people on this site used to play that, and they will all agree with me that this is hilarious.

Report Post Tip

it is not funny chicka. not at all

Report Post Tip

I quite liked it.  Couldn't really find anything to take the piss about, or laugh about.

Oh, apart from the fact it looks like Telkin, which made me chuckle.

Report Post Tip

Tbf, it's clever :p

I'll play purely because of the effort put into the vid

Report Post Tip

We have rappers too, no need for beef tho ;)

Report Post Tip

Why would you abuse this guy? If anything his rap is clever and he is just trying to get this game some popularity and notice.

Cut the guy a bit of slack man, he has had the stones to put that video up so if you don't like it then try and keep it to yourself. 

You do your thing and he will continue to do his.

Report Post Tip

Hmm, not that I wish to jump on the bandwagon or anything.. But yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with the others here and say you are just coming off as spiteful..

Someone has a text based browser game, with a Mafia theme.. Check.

That someone has made a video to help spread the word.. Check.

You call it an hilarious attempt at advertising.. And then to make sure it's super effective, you post here, so that more people know about it and check it out.. Er, check.

There's countless text based browser games out there, based on the Mafia (and all kinds of other things) Personally if I try one of those games and I don't like it, I never go back and don't recommend it to people. Not giving it free publicity and not sounding butthurt about the game works best, for me.

Report Post Tip

I joined there and noticed the ranks are identical to ones we use here. Who copied who I wonder?

Report Post Tip

does it really matter...? the guy created a game leave him alone

Report Post Tip

We here at MafiaReturns have videos too!! Can't beat free advertising and the slim chance one may become viral. These were done for fun and for contests... Please, if you're going to bash a different game, do it on a different game. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMc1fTxsOvk&list=PL7F5B684DE2760C28

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Hahahahaha xd
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL