Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:29:04
Page:  1 
Us against the world in the 312 Started by: Riden_thompson on May 16, '13 19:38

Since I want to start this on a friendly note the 312 is victorious, Chi-Town stand up.

Now that I got that out of the way,

Everyone wants to blame Chicago for all this violence but if you really go back and look like really go back in your memories and remember was the war not self inflicted? Especially to all the other cities, you could of just took a step back and let us do the job we had to, instead you wanna jump in and get in the way, so not only did the leaders hurt us and screw us over they led their men and wemon into a war that wiped them all out so if you wanna blame someone don't blame us blame you and your leaders not Chicago.

With that riden pulls his 45. And fires 6 shots into the air says rest in peace old man and walks away

Report Post Tip
Post on this one not the other two please
Report Post Tip

Arrow saw some lunatic man that she had known the father of, she knew D'Angelo would not have wanted his son to become a lunatic on the streets of these fine states and she intended to speak up regarding it.

'Riden, I don't think your father, D'Angelo, would want you coming to these streets regarding an issue that is already solved, those who blame Chicago for war are getting over it, war occur's over and over, its unavoidable.'

Arrow wasn't sure why Riden would come to these streets spouting common knowledge only to make himself look bad in front of hundreds of on going civilians and some mobsters within his small audience

Report Post Tip

About time somebody started saying it like it is! Great speech man!

Report Post Tip
Arrow you must have not known my father becuase he killed his own sister in this war he was one crazy man I guess the war must have really got to him,
And wing ain't that the truth my freind.
Report Post Tip

'Perhaps you're just a little insane my friend? You were spouting some non sense about an ipod.. Whatever those are'

Arrow adjusted herself and watched as the man looked kind of silly talking about things he probally did not quite understand

'Why are you making this speech now? Your father could have been more then capable, but he did not do this speech, so why you, a man who was not associated to this thing of ours make remarks about a war you didn't even see? I personally did not see anything of this war, as I was just a wee little girl then, so how do you know about it? And your father killing his sister..? I think you may need to see a doctor of some sort, friend.'

Arrow wasn't sure what the hell was wrong with Riden, but she didn't plan to find out either, she immediately rose up and walked away after saying what she had to say before this deranged man tried something he would regret

Report Post Tip
Yes my father shot his sister they were enemies in the war, I am not insane, I heard many things about the war and know a lot from my fathers letters I came here as soon as he died, he did not speak on it because he was murdered over nonsense before he could, I am not insane But I know more than you would expect a mere 18 year old kid that just arrived would.
Report Post Tip
I hate to be that guy but what the hell is 312? Is this some super secret terminology Chicagoans are using to describe their city? Or were you just a little drunk and/or excited and got carried away rambling about some sort of "312" thing? Or are those today's lucky numbers?

The numbers were confusing me and I just HAD to ask.
Report Post Tip
312 is one of the area codes for Chicago and the surrounding area.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Us against the world in the 312
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL