Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:38:38
Page:  1 
A Crumby Auth Started by: Finnick on May 16, '13 23:11

Finnick had been sleeping when it happened, his city of Chicago went to war with the cities of New York and Philadelphia when he a woke he saw mass chaos, over 600 members of this thing of ours dead, he had just became a man of honor, Don Lynch had quickly picked up Finnick after he awoke without a family and promoted him to Made Man, with Finnick's connections and the war nearly coming to an end, Godfather Harris had a sit down with him and told him some news, good and bad.

Godfather Harris announced the death of most of Chicago and it was time for people to step up to a greater height then before, previously Finnick was a member of the prestigious Garcini crime family and was somewhat well known within the Chicago community, but due to some health issues, he didn't go out in public much and didn't get to meet a lot of the younger new folk within the cities Syndicates, but it all changed the day Godfather Harris told him what it was, Finnick had to step up to setup a headquarters of his own to help the city in its time of need, something originally thought only temporary, however as Finnick began to grow at an incredible rate, Godfather Harris announced his position permanent as a captain of the West Side, Chicago.

Finnick came to the streets today to discuss a little about how he will proceed with everything

'Hello everyone, you may not know my name, and I may not know yours, however I would like to change that today. My name is Finnick Odair, I was a member of the Garcini crime family before the untimely death of Godfather Sammy Garcini, I do not know much of how this world is going due to my illness, but I have been asked by Godfather Harris to step up as a captain in the West Side, to which I shall do my best to honor my Godfather's request.'

Finnick saw some people talking oddly and he assumed they would be questioning his captaincy but he would like to set it straight on what he would do

'A couple days ago I set up as the Crumb Crew, that was my temporary crew name, but after Godfather Harris told me I would be a permanent captain within Chicago, I decided to pick up a more realistic name that settled high into my life, forever my family will be known as 'The Careers' 

'My right hand man has the blood of a man my father use to work for, a great man whom I respect entirely and I trust him with anything, G_Man will be The Careers right hand man, also known as my #2, Now for my left hand man, it is also a bloodline that I have worked with before and this mans blood has done me well every single time we've worked together, I would like to welcome SchoolBoyQ as my left hand man.'

Finnick had to catch his breathe a little, his illness was doing much better but he needn't over do himself and get sick again like before so he decided to end his speech as of now but he wanted one last word in before he stepped to the side.

'I would like to say Rest in Peace to all the fallen mobsters of the four cities from this massive war, It was a deadly war with heavy deaths everywhere.' 'If anyone has anything they'd like to speak to me about, my mail box is always available'

And with that, Finnick was out of the streets as soon as he had entered them.

Report Post Tip

Congrats. You always leave me covered in crumb whenever we meet. 

Gives Finnick some brooms.

You'll need these.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Arrow listened to her new boss speak about how he came to be and why he had to step up for the greater good of the city

'Wow boss, that is amazing, not many people ever do get this opportunity but I know godfather Harris isn't disappointed by you Finnick!'

Arrow bowed a little to her boss before idly walking back into the crowd of people listening to the man speak

Report Post Tip

Congrats Mr. Finnick!  Best of Luck to you!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Boss.

Report Post Tip

Congrats and good luck mate.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Finnick! My father and the rest of your fallen family would be extremely proud.

Report Post Tip

Congrats

Report Post Tip

Congrats Finnick I am sure you will make Chicago proud!! 

smiles and hands Finnick a bottle of wine before heading back to the airport 

Report Post Tip

Congrats Finnick ;)

We both know you can do it! Make us proud my friend.

Law toasts

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on auth Finnick i am sure that you will do good and be great addition to Chicago

Report Post Tip

G looks over at the old man standing by his side. G chuckles to himself thinking that the old man is probably going to have a lot of health problems in the future considering his age.

Well boss this world had always been survival of the fittest but it appears you're rewriting the rule book as we speak. In all seriousness though congratulations on your own family. Our bloodline goes way back and it has always been an honor so I look forward to see where this chapter takes us.

Salut Sir 

Report Post Tip

The Black Jesus hears a man talking and walks over

Congratulations on your new appointment as caption in the great city of Chicago!

It is a blessing to have The Jesus in your family.

Performs a few miracles and meanders off

Report Post Tip
Led down the streets in a spiked dog collar by Xitlali, sexual pervert, violent drunk and brilliant genius Sexecutioner approaches Finnick. He removes the ball-gag from his mouth and addresses his boss

Finnick, fate has led me to your crew. With me on your side we shall conquer and dominate. Not only in the bedroom, but the streets as well. I will plot, scheme, and sodomize my way through the sleaze that is this criminal underworld to ensure victory. Salut, Boss. It's a pleasure to be here.

Sexecutioner shakes Finnick's hand and instructs Xitlali to walk him back to the HQ so that he can force feed her hard-boiled eggs in a very humiliating fashion to sexcenuate his dominance.

Report Post Tip

Subtle approaches Mr. Finnick

Hello sir, just wanted to congratulate you on your position and wish your family nothing but the best.  Chicago has always been a great city to live and work in, something that is only accomplished by great leadership. We haven't personally met but I trust our Godfather's decisions and have one hundred percent confidence that you are exactly what our city needs to continue living up to its reputation.

Looking forward to having the pleasure of talking with you more and our families working together toward the future.

Smiles

Salute sir.

Report Post Tip

Sinergy walks towards Finnick to congratulate Finnick on his recent achievement.

"Finnick, I wish you the best of luck on your new venture as a Leader. I hope Chicago treats you well, and I'm sure you will do just fine."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Crumby Auth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL